Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonno

Pepsi Max Tournament

I doubt they are ranked that they have never played a major europeon team in a competitive game lately. And you cant tell me there team is better than the likes of arsenal and real madrid

I doubt they are ranked that they have never played a major europeon team in a competitive game lately. And you cant tell me there team is better than the likes of arsenal and real madrid

Using the same logic though, you can't say that Arsenal and Real Madrid are the best club side because they haven't played a South American team recently

They beat AC Milan in the wprld club Championship one off game. Not sure what it is called these days.

Carlos Bianchi has manged the winners of that compotetition 5 times I believe.

according to the international federation of football history & statistics website which seems to be responsible for charting world rankings the best team in the world (for 1st July 2003 - 29 June 2004) are Celtic ??!!??!!

1. (4.) Glasgow Celtic FC Scotland/3 281,5

2. (3.) São Paulo FC Brasil/4 280,0

3. (6.) Valencia CF España/4 266,0

4. (2.) Milan AC Italia/4 258,0

5. (8.) Real Madrid CF España/4 257,0

6. (7.) FC do Porto Portugal/3 254,5

7. (1.) CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires Argentina/4 254,0

8. (9.) Manchester United FC England/4 253,0

9. (10.) Chelsea FC London England/4 250,0

10. (11.) Arsenal FC London England/4 248,0

www.iffhs.de and follow the links if you want to have a look (though if they've got celtic at no.1 i think their system must be a tad flawed!

if boca juniors werenumber one in the world, why are no big clubs in england ever linked to, let alone sign, all there world class players?

We were linked once to one of their not so World class players. :huh::unsure:;)

if boca juniors werenumber one in the world, why are no big clubs in england ever linked to, let alone sign, all there world class players?

If you looked at the number of players htat have come out of Boca and River over the last decade you would be shocked. They regulay produce very good young players.

Plus they won the Copa Liberloderes(sp?), which makes them the best team in South America. I think Sao Paolo won it this year, why they are second in the rankings now.

Archived