Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonno

Pepsi Max Tournament

I'm feeling embarrased about this, only 2200 tickets sold? That is pretty disgraceful.

How are the new players going to feel running out to (being very optimistic) 10,000 fans?

That said, I don't have tickets. I'll probably end up going and buying on the door anyway in the end, not much better to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Guest Daniel

I know its a joke.

Very embarrsing for the club, but i suppose thats what they get for being money grabbers.

instead of 3?4 average teams, we should of tried to get someone like barcelona again, or psv, or even ajax. they wer eplaying at barnet the other day. we could of even got arsenal.

why do people use 'of' instead of 'have'? Always puzzled me...go to your English lessons! :P

I think that playing just one biggish European club again would have worked out better...'cause as people have said, it's pretty embarresing if only 10,000 or less turn up.

I may well have gone, but I'm in Manchester for the weekend. Ho hum.

instead of 3?4 average teams, we should of tried to get someone like barcelona again, or psv, or even ajax. they wer eplaying at barnet the other day. we could of even got arsenal.

why do people use 'of' instead of 'have'? Always puzzled me...go to your English lessons! :P

I think that playing just one biggish European club again would have worked out better...'cause as people have said, it's pretty embarresing if only 10,000 or less turn up.

i shall pray for u then :P

It is a disgrace that we have only sold that many but what can they expect for having those sort of teams in it? I dont think i will be going to watch crap teams like that i have already got a season of it coming up. :P

i shall pray for u then :P

I spent the last 3 years there, were you praying for me then!? :o:( <_<

going to a place in Alderly Edge where the footballers go apparently, if I see Thatcher or any Man Yoo players, I'm throwing my starter at them! :D

I dont know if this has already been posted but they are now giving tickets away to under 16's with season tickets :lol:

Not just people with ST's, all U16's get in free.

Sadly I think 10k is overly optimistic if we've only sold just over 2k now. I'd say 6k is more likely.

We're a Championship club - We're hadly going to be able to attract the likes of Barca, PSV et al......

Although, saying that, are Cardiff playing Lazio in a mini tournament?

We're a Championship club - We're hadly going to be able to attract the likes of Barca, PSV et al......

Luton town played Ajax on Friday. Tickets were £10 adults £5 for concesions. <_<

WE ARE BEING MUGGED.

Its only a friendly though, why should we get something like 10,000 to watch us play a team called East Bengal! Sorry but my eyes didnt light up with excitement when i read who was involved. Instead of a tournament they should of tried to get 1 big team, like we did last season with Barca. They thought this would bring more money in though... but has it?

They probably thought Leicesters Indian population would turn up in there thousands to watch East Bengal & they could fleece them aswell as the usual punters.As mentioned earlier one decent friendly against a well known team would have been a better idea all round.

Well we played Athletico Bilbao , when we was in Divison 1 , So why cant we play another big team ? Saying that Marrojca are a big team :D Sameul Eto'o is a class act

I'm going to try out my seat for size especially as it's going to be the first season I've been able to be a Season Ticket holder

bring it! :thumbup:

You know you just wanna see me ;)

I'm going to try out my seat for size especially as it's going to be the first season I've been able to be a Season Ticket holder

Young man!!

Bit presumptuous!

keep dreaming sunshine! ;)

I'm glad my bro will be there to protect me :lol:

More like to protect Ashov! :lol: ;)

thinking about it Scowy you may be right :lol:

Woah, here she comes......

Watch out boy, she'll chew you up.....

Woah, here she comes......

Watch out boy, she'll chew you up.....

What are you trying to say Lisa :D

You all seem to be forgetting that originally Boca Juniors were part of the tournament & they are ranked number one in the world at present.

They only pulled out (and quite late) because Vodaphone got the arse & felt it playing us devalued the tournament with Man Utd.

Boca were not happy to let us down & will play us next summer instead.

Archived