Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Points 1234567891011

Mathematically it might be possible and, with Mandaric on board I wouldn't be the one saying anything is not possible.

But it is not just about our form. We are also relying on the teams at the top suddenly imploding when the likelihood is that the ones with most chance of promotion will be, and are, supplementing their squad while we are still trying to conclude our takeover.

There's another thing too. Even if we suddenly sign half a team of high quality players that no-one else has noticed or that MM has managed to place quietly in a siding somewhere, those players have got to blend into the team.

Easy? Not necessarily. We might have a new manager with new ideas and a new emphasis. Or we might still have Kelly trying to put all these new players into his old system.

It would be very easy - especially with every opponent keen to put one over on Moneybags Leicester - for still more unexpected points to be dropped.

Far more likely is to regroup during the remainder of the season, establish where remaining weaknesses lie, correct those and decide which existing senior and youth players are worth retaining for the future.

Next season will be the interesting one. But hope springs eternal. :)

Really not important..even if by some miracle (and if you check it's never happened)we managed to scrape the points together do you really think we would survive?..O yes one another I forgot to mention we are on the telly on Saturday..so that's another 3 points out the window!..what say we concentrate on just staying in the Championship the season? :rolleyes:

Lets hope we can produce a similar display to the 4-0 we gave dirty Leeds on the box. That was bliss :D

As for the play-offs, forget it! We cant get there! I am the always optimist but even that is beyond our reach. Had we somehow managed it then we have as good a chance as anyone despite there being some real quality sides ready to fight it out in the play-offs this season.

Its all about 07/08, the season the Fox bites back!!

To be honest i don't think it is going to happen, because i try not to get carried away with Leicester nowadays because i have seen what has hapend when i do that. But if we was to get into the play offs or any team that is not in contention at the moment. Wouldn't that mean they would have a great chance of winning because of the form they had been on. Anyway personally i don't think it will happen but heres to 07-08 season. But son't we say that every year. :thumbup:

Archived