Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Points 1234567891011

I certainly don't see us finishing lower than this. I reckon 13th or 14th maximum, though.

You may be correct but it is not out of the question that we can do it. looking at the players its obvious that there are areas of the team that need improving, right and centre mid the most then the strikers either need a new face or better service! a run of five wins would see city in contention, it does not look likely at the moment i grant you but give mandy a fortnight and we will see changes that must in all reason will be for the better!

:thumbup:

You may be correct but it is not out of the question that we can do it. looking at the players its obvious that there are areas of the team that need improving, right and centre mid the most then the strikers either need a new face or better service! a run of five wins would see city in contention, it does not look likely at the moment i grant you but give mandy a fortnight and we will see changes that must in all reason will be for the better!

:thumbup:

Even if we dramatically improve, we won't make the playoffs. If we did get to the playoffs (which we won't) we'll lose. If we did win the playoffs (which we won't) we'll come straight back down again in this state. Next season is our season.

Even if we dramatically improve, we won't make the playoffs. If we did get to the playoffs (which we won't) we'll lose. If we did win the playoffs (which we won't) we'll come straight back down again in this state. Next season is our season.

PMA lol

I agree we wont, however

We won't make the playoffs, nothings impossible. If we did get to the playoffs (which we won't) we'll lose, probably but we'd make a lot of money from it. If we did win the playoffs (which we won't) we'll come straight back down again in this state, well if it's on the back of MM the team wouldn't be the same so again staying up is not out of the question. Next season is our season, if it's next season so be it but we'd still need a different team once we were promoted.

I agree we wont, however

We won't make the playoffs, nothings impossible. If we did get to the playoffs (which we won't) we'll lose, probably but we'd make a lot of money from it. If we did win the playoffs (which we won't) we'll come straight back down again in this state, well if it's on the back of MM the team wouldn't be the same so again staying up is not out of the question. Next season is our season, if it's next season so be it but we'd still need a different team once we were promoted.

Yep :cool:

A season in the Premiership would do more for the finances of this club than consolidation. I'd take the beatings to be honest, especially if the whole Mandaric thing falls through.

Seeing as you need at least 75 points to be in contention for a play off spot, asking for a further 42 from 54 points will be a little difficult to achieve.

But yeah, come on. Let's do it. :bounce:

Seeing as you need at least 75 points to be in contention for a play off spot, asking for a further 42 from 54 points will be a little difficult to achieve.

Yeah! But i do expect top 10. Really all we need is one good signing, loan if experienced or buy if raw talent. And removing bad players getting in some young ones alternating with loans.

with the league how it is this year with everyone be pretty much as equal as everyone else i think the play-off score, or to be in the play-offs i think the score will drop cinsiderably! i reckon from 75 to around 60-70

with the league how it is this year with everyone be pretty much as equal as everyone else i think the play-off score, or to be in the play-offs i think the score will drop cinsiderably! i reckon from 75 to around 60-70

LMAO.... :blink: Look into the eyes not around the eyes into the eyes..."your going to forget these silly dillusions and come back to the real world!"..3-2-1 your back in the room :D

To be fair, since 99-00 season, its only been 75 pts for 6th place twice, the others were lower.

Really not important..even if by some miracle (and if you check it's never happened)we managed to scrape the points together do you really think we would survive?..O yes one another I forgot to mention we are on the telly on Saturday..so that's another 3 points out the window!..what say we concentrate on just staying in the Championship the season? :rolleyes:

I think this post will be popular :whistle:

Dowie got Palace into the playoffs and promoted & they were in the bottom 3 when he took over in January 03. Mandy may think the same smoke + Fire n all?

Wembley wembley wembley :rolleyes:

I'm only suggesting this as a possibility, not fact! I't could happen! these things have happened before! :mellow:

Kilworth..is that a fact or did you dream it?

Would be great though even though my head says.......nooooooooooooooo! :blink:

Fact Alan Smith (no not him) ( or him) He's bald too, got sacked by Simon Jordan, and then SJ appointed Dowie, He turned their season around (they had some shit hot form!) ending up beating West ham in the playoffs at the milennium stadium 1 vs 0 i think, Freedman scored if the old grey matter is still sparking. :thumbup:

Archived