Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Wishful gloss on Matt

Matty was fantastic last night motm in my opinion, brilliantly taken goal, wonderful run and pass to set up weso for his goal, ans a constant threat throughout. The fulham defence never looked comfortable when he had he ball.

well done Matty, keep it up for Brum :thumbup:

Fryatt was quality for us last night. Biggest hint yet that he is regaining the form he displayed for us last season that made him such a fan favourite. If he can perform to that standard every week in the Championship, he'll have no problem scoring the goals for us. Very threatening to Fulhams defense, 1 goal, 1 assist and a 100% committed performance from him. Great stuff Matty :P:thumbup:

I thought Fryatt's little header that set him on his way to his goal was great. Alot of strikers may of got that stuck under their feet but he took his goal really well and I hope this sparks his season.

to be honest i really dont know why dodds hasn't been picked so far. RK needs to stop playing players on reputation rathre than form and judging by dodds hat-trick the other day , clearly he is in goalscoring mood. RK says he is the best finisher at the club so why not pay him. them wont win unless we score goals. thhink of the goals that dodds could have scored if given the chance rather than playing fryatt for ages without any goal return. maybe if RK wasnt scared of dropping one off his 'big names' then city wouldn't be where they are , with people talking about having to avoid relegation

Archived