Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

Cardiff Player Ratings

I didnt go but can anyone who went give us an idea of how well/poorly everyone played.

Cheers

:thumbup:

Henderson 5 at fault big time for their 3rd

Maybury 6 seemed to notice him which was a change

McAulley 6 average game

McCArthy 4 I hate to say it but was crap yesterday

Kisnorbo 5 poor also not commanding enough for me

Hughes 7 tried i thought but not enough just Hughes

Weslowski 6 didn't do too much wrong gave away a bad pass i remember

Williams 6 always seems so disinterested no effort maybe its unfair at least he is consistant

Porter 6 nothing doing from levi realy inconsistant is him all over but he is still young i spose

Hume 6 Tried once again but did nothing

Fryatt 6 tried but got injured showing commitment so that was a good point

Hammond 5 consistantly shows anyone of us witha bit of pace could make it he is just that bad

AJ 6 got a performance of the likes i expect from AJ nowadays

Cadamateri 6 not on long enough why o why does it take RK so long to send him on, oh get fit soon son eh

All in all i wish i had stayed at home becaus thats exactly where the players left their effort and the fans their voices in short a poor representation of LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB :cry:

Edited to say sorry nev i couldn't be a bit more upbeat but well you know! :thumbup:

henderson - 4 - at fault for 2nd n 3rd. defenders don't trust him.

mcauley - 6 - average. wasted at right back

kisnorbo - 5 - couldnt cope with chopra movement, poor

mccarthy - 5 - no worse than kisnorbo, see above

maybury - 5 - don't remember him doing anything, apart from staring into the linesman face right at the end.

hughes - 6 - was probably are biggest threat from midfield. started well but didnt see much of ball in 2nd half.

williams - 6 - was always looking for a pass but no-one around him moved. still average though.

wesolowski - 5 - thought he was poor first half but didnt deserved to be subbed unless he was injured, anyone know if he was injured or not?

porter - 6 - crosses nearly always went straight to keeper but tried to beat a very fast full back and often failed.

hume - 5 - started brightly but missed two sitters

fryatt - 6 - was having a good game until he took that knock.

hammond - 6 - didnt do a lot really

johnson - 5 - couple of strong tackles but passing was awful

cadamarteri - why so late? and why on the left?

Archived