Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Leicester Ultra`s, can we be more like this?!

The Ultra`s movement being created at Leicester is a fantastic thing, if not overdue. I hope that everyone can get behind the lads and lasses on this one with 100% commitment.

As many know Ultra`s is a popular group that is associated with fanatical fans of teams around the world and there support doesnt seem to waiver, regardless of how well or poorly there club is doing. Once again I hope those involved with Leicester dont shut up if times get hard (or in our bloomin case, harder!!!!)

I`ll give you a brief example of my team in Greece, "Olympiakos". They have there Ultra`s who love the club throughout regardless of what goes on. I kid you not when I say they back there team and fu** everyone else. They turn out to support the basketball team, volleyball team, water polo team (PMSL but its true) as well as the footy team. I hope we get hardcore like these buggers!!

BASKETBALL (

) (More Panathanikos singing)

FOOTBALL 1 (

)

FOOTBALL 2 (

)

FOOTBALL 3 (

)

FOOTBALL 4 (

)

WATERPOLO (

)

I know we are in the infancy stage of our Ultra`s but I hope that we dont go into this to sing just for success but to do it because we actually love our club and are singing for support regardless. Obviously we hope success would follow but we need to get the basics in place! Can we do it or as Brits wont be go so hardcore (BTW just to point out Im Greek-Cypriot through parentage but was born here so I see both sides). I personally think we can be like these nutters and beyond!!

only had a quiok look at the 1st football one but it looks like a gay pride festival...and the rest of the stadium looks empty :P

lol. Its empty because the game had finished I think! There is one on youtube where they stayed on for about 3 hours after the match singing!

They only seem so loud because of the stadium acoustics, and no music drowning out the fans before the game of course!

(example of bullshit excuses used by people to defend our embarrasing atmosphere incase it's too early for sarcasm!)

They only seem so loud because of the stadium acoustics, and no music drowning out the fans before the game of course!

(example of bullshit excuses used by people to defend our embarrasing atmosphere incase it's too early for sarcasm!)

lol mate its not. There is loads on youtube of them in big stadiums like Roma and they sound fantastic. They always outsing teams but thats to do with the fact that despite being amazing in the domestic game they are shite in euro football!

Still, the point of this thread was whether youre average Leicester City fan is able to put the niggles of poor performance or poorly run club behind them and really sing for the cause. It was also to highlight what passion is to some fans who would watch them if they are even playing waterpolo and basketball because its all about the team. I just wish that we were more die-hard on matchday...

Archived