Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aeropars

I love you all....

I pretty new to this forum nut been a season ticket holder for years.

Never, even during the MON era, have i felt such a sense of collectiveness between the fans as what I have today. I was at the ground and was proud to be a city supporter today more than ever.

Milan: I have to thank you on your sucess with Leicester City. YOu may not have done anything for us of yet, but the one thing you have done for is that you have given us is HOPE. I havent had any hope or anything to look forward to for a long time as a city supporter, and for that I thank you.

I may be the only one for saying this but even if you do fail, I'll still support him for even trying when noone else would have done that.

Cheers everyone... this G&T tastes so good tonight.

I pretty new to this forum nut been a season ticket holder for years.

Never, even during the MON era, have i felt such a sense of collectiveness between the fans as what I have today. I was at the ground and was proud to be a city supporter today more than ever.

Milan: I have to thank you on your sucess with Leicester City. YOu may not have done anything for us of yet, but the one thing you have done for is that you have given us is HOPE. I havent had any hope or anything to look forward to for a long time as a city supporter, and for that I thank you.

I may be the only one for saying this but even if you do fail, I'll still support him for even trying when noone else would have done that.

Cheers everyone... this G&T tastes so good tonight.

bout time we have good times at city aint it, make the most of it! :thumbup:^_^;):P:D:cool: :w00t: :banana::bounce: :fox: :thumbsup: :scarf::teehee::englandsmile4wf:

Archived