Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Powderfinger

Got bought the very best of Powerfinger (The very best of Powderfinger 1994 - 2000) for Christmas by my cousin, its not bad! There an Australian rock band.

I also bought The John Butler Trio album, Thats indie/acoustic stuff quite good! No-one probably knows who any of those are but its quite good music!

wow good concert till i went for a beer $5 aussie for a can of VB poured into a plastic cup :mad:  :mad:

bloody glad i dont drink water lol

60011[/snapback]

VB - Good Stuff, Cascade's nice aswell, expensive but nice!

(Oh yeah just been eating Tim Tams! <----- there aussie biscuits by the way[best served frozen], we don't get them in England)

Anyway glad to hear it was good concert been listening to Powderfinger this morning. Was listening to The John Butler Trio the other night, What you think of them?

what no tim tams in england :o

thats a bloody outrage that is :mad::mad:

if u like i can send u the packet from the fridge up at the cricket club its seen so many hot days its more of a big tim tam block than a packet lollol

some smart arse keeps putting the packet back............. unless there really is a tim tam gennie :eek:

Archived