Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Sky Sports News

I love Sky Sports News its a great channel and I watch it alot, but has anyone noticed they say "coming up" and then its about half an hour to and hour later! I turned Sky Sports News on this morning (Since about 8.15) and they have gone over the Liverpool game twice(Funny how Burnley won the game but all Sky want to talk about is Liverpool), they have said the Leicester game is coming up about 3 times, and the Leicester highlights have just been shown (9.11).

I love Sky Sports News its a great channel and I watch it alot, but has anyone noticed they say "coming up" and then its about half an hour to and hour later! I turned Sky Sports News on this morning (Since about 8.15) and they have gone over the Liverpool game twice(Funny how Burnley won the game but all Sky want to talk about is Liverpool), they have said the Leicester game is coming up about 3 times, and the Leicester highlights have just been shown (9.11).

56279[/snapback]

Yes. I think they do that to keep you watching but Sky Sports News is king!!!!

When I'm in Florida visiting my gf like I am right now there is a channel over here called Foxsportsworld, which shows an hour of Sky Sports News every day so I'm able to keep up with all the latest footy news. They also show live Premier and Cup games too so Leicester need to hurry up and get promoted as when I move out here in March it will be the only way I'll get to see them. :(

It's the best , it's the first thing i put on when i get up , and the last thing before i go bed ... Don't wanna mis out on any transfer dealing's do i ;)

56590[/snapback]

Also helps you improve your football knowledge as well. ;)

Archived