Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
day breaks but night falls

Rabbish

whoever goes to meetings with the club, cause from what iv seen some people on here do, could you please ask them to:

1: turn the music before the game DOWN so it doesn't drown singin out, or maybe off altogether.

2: DO NOT play the stupid basketball music before kickoff, how do the leicester staff not see that this has the biggest negative affect on fans iv ever seen!

3: Please don't play sh*tty music after we score, find somethin orignal and decent like pigbab/jump around but don't play it too loud!

Thanks for appreciating my OAP-like rant.

*reaches for pipe and turns hearing aid off"

whoever goes to meetings with the club, cause from what iv seen some people on here do, could you please ask them to:

1: turn the music before the game DOWN so it doesn't drown singin out, or maybe off altogether.

2: DO NOT play the stupid basketball music before kickoff, how do the leicester staff not see that this has the biggest negative affect on fans iv ever seen!3: Please don't play sh*tty music after we score, find somethin orignal and decent like pigbab/jump around but don't play it too loud!

Are yo ready for this. :cool:

2: DO NOT play the stupid basketball music before kickoff, how do the leicester staff not see that this has the biggest negative affect on fans iv ever seen!

3: Please don't play sh*tty music after we score, find somethin orignal and decent like pigbab/jump around but don't play it too loud!

Why don't you just go yourself. :dunno:

I go to said meetings and I will raise your points, the problem with the fans consultative committee is that I will raise your points regards the music, some people will agree and others will say they`ve had feedback to the contrary and that people love the current set up, so nothing really gets done !

You know full well the birch will run out tomorrow and say:

"Lets all give a warm Leicester welcome to Milan........"

And the crowd can shout:

"mandaric!!!!!"

That won't sound naff

have you not noticed that they have stopped trying that?

Archived