Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Help Needed

Has any of you seen Dave Gormans, are you dave gorman or gogglewhack adventure?

If not well basically on Are you Dave Gorman he went around looking for people called dave gorman!

Well my and somes want to a similar adventure asa documentary we all ready have some idea such as visiting evey 980 Tescos stores in the UK!

Has anybody else got any whacky ideas. Im also planning to start a website on it? Is that Geocities any good.

Ideas Welcome!

that sounds good! out of interest why did you choose texsco?

I think a good idea (except i work at a store) would be to travel round every safeway/morrisons, a couple of mins before they leave and "mess-up" the selves, mainly on dairy where they have to tidy them for an hour before they close!

See how many stores you can go around before getting banned! :ermm:

that sounds good! out of interest why did you choose texsco?

I think a good idea (except i work at a store) would be to travel round every safeway/morrisons, a couple of mins before they leave and "mess-up" the selves, mainly on dairy where they have to tidy them for an hour before they close!

See how many stores you can go around before getting banned! :ermm:

56791[/snapback]

we were in tescos while we thought of it!

I dont getting banned is good as we are filming andhopefully going to a book about the big adventure.

Got any more ideas.

Another one is to visit every pub in the good pub guide in 3 weeks

i take it your all from Scarb Uni!

Depending on the distance from Leics to the cities / towns the others come from, you could do "visit every service station between scar, leics, 'the other towns' in 'x' weeks"

as for the banned one it could be good to see how long it takes to get banned!

I reckon it'll be after your visit to the store i work at!

The whole website is taking of now. Just look at the guestbook. It really is amazing im getting loads of emails everyday with people asking if they can help, sending me maps and telling me about their adventures.

Thanks all who have read it and are hoepfully checking back for updates. Spread the word!!!

Plus any ideas ona charity please email or PM me thanks

• 1 month later...

guys i phoned up north south divided radio tonight and started chatting about the adventure i was using a mates phone and his battery went after three minutes.

But still the message is out.

Check back on the website you can now sponser me on line

:thumbup: £10 in the pot as promised  :thumbup:

Get in there  :yesyes:

76734[/snapback]

cheers pal....

come on guys follow the lead of the legend that is davieg and reach in those pockets and get sponsoring

Archived