Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

14th Feb

Which one should i do  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should i do

• 1. Something Original-Name a star after your sweetheart :
    • 2. Message In A Bottle-Romantic, mysterious, and intriguing :
    • 3. Gold Roses-Real roses preserved in 24kt gold :
    • 4. Teddy Bears-Beautifully packaged,with personal message 5. Flowers6. Engraved Gifts -Lockets, keepsake frames,

St Valentine's Day is far too commercial. A card, and a small token of your affection maybe, but overblown romantic gestures are better received if they are unprompted! ;):thumbup:

I thought females were meant to like valentines day!!!! :ermm:

56963[/snapback]

I like getting a card, but the whole thing is more a gimmick to get you to spend money you don't need to spend, and it takes away the real meaning of the day.

Listen to the ladies Jonesy Rules I think you'll find that they know what they are talking about here, they are the experts and no I'm not being sarcastic or patronising - it's the simple truth.

I'm guessing sincerity, simplicity, spontaneity, honesty and humour should just about cover it.

Listen to the ladies Jonesy Rules I think you'll find that they know what they are talking about here, they are the experts and no I'm not being sarcastic or patronising - it's the simple truth.

I'm guessing sincerity, simplicity, spontaneity, honesty and humour should just about cover it.

56992[/snapback]

Wise words, Davie!! How long did it take to reach that conclusion, and was it painful? :P

Archived