Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Nearing March

Yeates and Glombard - will we keep them, get rid of them, or keep one?

I think we should send Glombard back but keep Yeates as backup to Shaun Newton when he arrives.

What was the point of bring glombard here. He has hardly been given a chance?? :blink:

I know complete waste of time, he is obviously not putting in any effort training

I thought Glombard would do the best of the loanee's when he arrived, it seems he can't keep up with the doubling and trebling of efforts in training though.

Rob Kelly is a slave driver. :unsure:

Glombard was here as a back-up to the other players and other loan signings and he isn't good enough to play for LCFC RK thinks, by not giving him the chance, why change a team in such good form, RK is looking for more permiership class then a championship reserve

Yeates and Glombard - will we keep them, get rid of them, or keep one?

I think we should send Glombard back but keep Yeates as backup to Shaun Newton when he arrives.

Glombards signing was a weird one from the get go but I cant see us extending his deal. Yeates is on a longer deal and is rumoured to want a permanent stay. :blink:

Archived