Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jell

Glombard gone.

Biggest worrying quote from the OS...

"He's got a great attitude and we will continue to monitor his progress. We wish him all the best for the future."

Just be straight with him and say thank you but f*** off!!

lol well said - I think he was backup if yeates or porter got injured :dunno:

The way I see it is this...he was brought in as cover for an under performing team that suddenly started to perform. Three wins on the spin was always going to see him stuggle to gain any sort of foothold in the squad.

Kelly's was lucky enough to hold together a winning first 11. :)

This is the bad luck that Glombard had. :cry:

It's been said so by the mercury before yes :thumbup:

But do you believe it? :ph34r:

Was he injured when he first come to us? Maybe it was a panic loan buy Kelly?

Never mind Onwards and upwards :thumbup:

Don't think he was injured.

I think we took the loan because we could do with a few more options on the wing, and we'd lost our supposedly creative midfielder. I don't think it was a panic loan... I think it was an option for the wings which hasn't been needed really. :dunno:

Saw Glombard play in a reserve game against Northampton a few weeks ago and he was fairly pacey and powerful but no end product. Don't think it's hurt us to have a look at him at close quarters. It would be a waste if we extended his loan until the ned of the season and he still went on to play little or no part for the first team, but we're not doing that.

Saw Glombard play in a reserve game against Northampton a few weeks ago and he was fairly pacey and powerful but no end product. Don't think it's hurt us to have a look at him at close quarters. It would be a waste if we extended his loan until the ned of the season and he still went on to play little or no part for the first team, but we're not doing that.

He's French!..and in Wales!!..let him go.... :ph34r:

In that game he got himself plenty of chances but never really had any compousre around the goal at all.

Surprised he never really got 10 mins here of there just to see if anything would change playing more competivley.

Archived