Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Geoff Horsfield

Well he was actually punished for it unlike most players. That's why there was no particular uproar... Nothing to do with the fact he's our player :whistle:

Bastards like Zokora for Tottenham who takes a tumble in the box, completely obvious dive, and gets awarded with a penalty. A penalty that helped Tottenham to 3 points when they were barely worthy of one against Portsmouth. It's not the only time he's dived either, although it was by far the worst because of the result of his dive. :whistle:

That's the kind of dive I will rave about until I'm blue in the face. He dived and the team directly benefited from it. That's just not right.

Horsfield's 'dive' didn't get him anything... he got punished for it. If Horsfield dived, then good on the ref for not being conned by him. :thumbup:

The guy from the Southend board said that they all thought he'd tripped and the referee was being an arse. I paraphrased slightly, but that was the gist of it. If the home fans didn't think it was a dive then I'm gonna assume it wasn't a dive.

Archived