Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Geoff Horsfield

Geoff Horsfield commited the cardinal sin that is diving today and was booked for it (he may or may not of done it but I doubt we'll get to see a replay) So where are all the comments about five match bans and the club being fined hundreds of thousand of pounds that float about whenever some Premiership player from a differnt country does it.

Bloody foriegners eh, ruining the game. :rolleyes:

Geoff Horsfield commited the cardinal sin that is diving today and was booked for it (he may or may not of done it but I doubt we'll get to see a replay) So where are all the comments about five match bans and the club being fined hundreds of thousand of pounds that float about whenever some Premiership player from a differnt country does it.

Ban him for five games and fine him £15,000. ;):thumbup:

Ban him for five games and fine him £15,000. ;):thumbup:

and then make him write a letter apologising to all fans that attended the match saying how sorry he is for diving

From what Barber (or whatever f uckwit does the commentary now) said, he just sort of fell over.

So, he probably did dive

Barber said he dived Eadie said he fell over. Obviously if he didn't dive then fair enough but refs aren't suppouse to book players for diving unless their 100% sure.

I don't care whether he scored two against Cov or not, from what I saw against the Baggies and what I have heard on RL he seems like a huge liability. We are in need of a target man but I'm sure with MM's cash we can find a younger and better version of Horsfield (Like Steve Howard <_< )

Barber said he dived Eadie said he fell over. Obviously if he didn't dive then fair enough but refs aren't suppouse to book players for diving unless their 100% sure.

Yeah he did actually, you're right.

To be honest though i think i'll believe the opinion of a former player than someone who blatantly has zero knowledge about football.

Pennant was at it earlier too.

From where i was it looked like he got clipped but tried to carry on, but he was stumbling that much he just wnet over. Probably wrong though :P

That's exactly hwo I saw it, if he claimed for the penalty that would have been wrong, but if he didn't claim then he didn't deserve to be booked.

I'm surprised anyone can make a judgement based on where the away support was located, I certainly couldn't. as far as I'm concerned he was booked so the ref must have believed he dived.

Crime committed, judgement made, punishment meted out, end of story.

Unless of course one believes the punishment should be stronger.

Archived