Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Plymouth - No real info

I have too much spare time on my hands yes. Make your mind up you fairy. Going or not?

Haha. How times have changed,i mean my bank balance/attitude towards Leicester.

Im just sad that i let Dan down. Sorry Bud.

:laugh: you'll be around to post in the Match Thread with us on Monday then?? :P

I'll be cruising round the streets off Loughborough during the game, just so I don't have to listen to it lol

No they're not because im on Fox Travel 2, and didnt you say you were on Fox Travel 1? :dunno:

When did you buy your tickets becasue I rang up (for a mate - **** off if I'm going :P) and they said that they're only taking one coach and might take another one depending on demand - and that phone call was 4ish yesterday.

I'll be cruising round the streets off Loughborough during the game, just so I don't have to listen to it lol

I assume your car has a radio :whistle: Not that you'll want it ;)

When did you buy your tickets becasue I rang up (for a mate - **** off if I'm going :P ) and they said that they're only taking one coach and might take another one depending on demand - and that phone call was 4ish yesterday.

They lied to you because you aren't getting a season ticket and you're going Alsager Town instead :unsure:

When did you buy your tickets becasue I rang up (for a mate - **** off if I'm going :P) and they said that they're only taking one coach and might take another one depending on demand - and that phone call was 4ish yesterday.

I got my tickets 28th March, so unless they've misprinted my ticket, we're taking at least 2 coaches. :dunno:

What shocking support we have :cool:

I got my tickets 28th March, so unless they've misprinted my ticket, we're taking at least 2 coaches. :dunno:

What shocking support we have :cool:

Do you remember them telling you at the ticket office that you were on two?

Archived