Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

cov scum

This is just the start...any team that can attract 25,000 people with a reasonable chance of promotion is going to be attractive for investment.

What concerns me is that only a few are going to get into the Prem before the £30million p/a slams the door on the rest...then where will they be? Where will the Championship be?

As much as I want to see us play in the top flight I am concerned over what it means for the future of the game.

What if we don't make the cut? What then...clubs are going to be saddled with the debt of trying to get into the top flight...and average players on decent wages too.

There's no turning back now, it's going to be interesting, but for anyone thinking that football has sold its soul already ~ I don't reckon we've seen the half of it yet.

I believe the Top 4 will join a European Super League anyhow; although obviously we do have the Champions League at the minute and the current UEFA and FIFA presidents (I know Michel Platini is one of them) are both against a Euro Super League.

Archived