Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

SPOTTED BY ME

Unfortunately during talks with players names can not be revealed, however I am not winding you up, a signing is possible, and I don`t do "gossip" only facts sorry.

So why not spill the beans as they would hardly know the source was you unless you are the only official club tubster who knows about the deal??! :D

So why not spill the beans as they would hardly know the source was you unless you are the only official club tubster who knows about the deal??! :D

thats the clever bit ;

fat bloke is really a 7 stone slip of a girl who goes round grabbing policemans testicles for info on possible signings ; just the other day he was in sheffield to find out if the horse was going to be permanant signing :thumbup:

thats the clever bit ;

fat bloke is really a 7 stone slip of a girl who goes round grabbing policemans testicles for info on possible signings ; just the other day he was in sheffield to find out if the horse was going to be permanant signing :thumbup:

PMSL

Archived