Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

SPOTTED BY ME

Spotted at 1pm today, was I believe to be Danny Murphy. Certainly looked very much like him.

Lets see what happens.

I think we need some Danny Murphy lookalikes :D

Spotted at 1pm today, was I believe to be Danny Murphy. Certainly looked very much like him.

Lets see what happens.

Sorry that was me!

nah would be an ace signing just what Andy Johnson needs to make him even better in cm

or could be a sign of Kelly going to 3-5-2.

Didn't Spurs pay about 2 million for him just over a year ago?

I dunno whether you're saying this means we don't have a chance of signing him but that doesn't mean an awful lot to be honest. Most Premiership teams have a top quality player or two that they want to stay match fit, i.e. Lee Hendrie.

Geoff Horsfield went for £1million+ fairly recently.

I dunno whether you're saying this means we don't have a chance of signing him but that doesn't mean an awful lot to be honest. Most Premiership teams have a top quality player or two that they want to stay match fit, i.e. Lee Hendrie.

Geoff Horsfield went for £1million+ fairly recently.

Yeah but Warnock and strikers are a special case, really. I take your point, though.

Yeah but Warnock and strikers are a special case, really. I take your point, though.

Just remembered, another example is Leon Clarke who went from Wolves to Sheffield Wednesday for a six-figure fee at the back end of the transfer window in January and has already been farmed out to Oldham on loan.

It's weird but it does happen.

you never know martin jol always messes with his team so its possible

i dont really see this happeneing but if it does happen it is sure to do nothing but strengthen our team and bringing in premiership players is how we are going to move forward better players=better football

unless its yet another cunning plan by RK- sign up a bunch of look alikes of well known players and try to fool the opposition into thinking they're the real deal.

You never know it might just work- better than Plan A -taking the likes of Glombard all the way from Cardiff only to send him back again so we "can keep an eye on his progress"

Lets see what happens.

You should have shouted "Danny" and seen if he turned around lol

Im sure there would be Premiership interest for Murphy but then again maybe he wants to go out on loan and get some match fitness as he is well down the pecking order at Spurs with Zakora, Taino, Hunddlestone, Jenas and Ghaly all ahead of him in the central midfield queue.

I`d hold fire on whether it is/was him at the ground until something official comes out but to me he is the type of player that we should be making a permanent fixture within our squad. We need hungry Premiership standard footballers who want to continue with there careers!

you've got to laugh at the quaint notion of prem footballers strolling in and out of clubs to discuss employment prospects - I suspect that sort of thing went out with Roy of the Rovers - even agents would avoid making that sort of effort. These days most players would be far too busy meeting their bookies, dealers or visiting their sick granny in the Isle of Wight to be ar$ed travelling around talking football

DAN.........

DAAAAN.......

DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN

DAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

He can't hear me.

AP lol

Can't see why this can't be Murphy :ph34r: . He's been linked with us in the past. :P:whistle:

Here is his stats

A 30 year old midfielder

Joined spurs, 31-01-06

For £2 million

Played first team football 18 times this season

Scored 2 goals for spurs

International Caps 8

Is he good enough????

I suppose he would do as a back up

Archived