Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

SPOTTED BY ME

Here is his stats

A 30 year old midfielder

Joined spurs, 31-01-06

For £2 million

Played first team football 18 times this season

Scored 2 goals for spurs

International Caps 8

Is he good enough????

I suppose he would do as a back up

I think he may well be good enough.

I'm guessing thats tongue in cheek

Dunno, depends on his fitness. If he can't get from one side of the center circle to the other without dropping dead or pulling muscle, I don't give a toss if he can hit a crying child in the face with astonishing accuracy on a seventy yard screamer.

Dunno, depends on his fitness. If he can't get from one side of the center circle to the other without dropping dead or pulling muscle, I don't give a toss if he can hit a crying child in the face with astonishing accuracy on a seventy yard screamer.

Whats wrong with his fitness and why would there be any doubts? Just because he cannot force his way into a very good Tottenham team doesn't mean he is crocked.

P.s - If I have missed an injury that occured then you can laugh long and hard at me.

1. He's not a young lad anymore.

2. He's not exactly getting regular football.

he's only 30. personally i see him as a better alternative to johnson (and i'm not anti-johnson).

you've got to laugh at the quaint notion of prem footballers strolling in and out of clubs to discuss employment prospects - I suspect that sort of thing went out with Roy of the Rovers - even agents would avoid making that sort of effort. These days most players would be far too busy meeting their bookies, dealers or visiting their sick granny in the Isle of Wight to be ar$ed travelling around talking football

You never know, fi he really was considering joining, most player, or some players would like to look at the training ground etc.

You never know, fi he really was considering joining, most player, or some players would like to look at the training ground etc.

players like darren eadie, matt jones, lee morris....who plan out skiving it out for the rest of their careers? a pitch is a pitch

Anyone who thinks signing DM would be anything but a good signing knows nothing about football.

same could have been said about many players we have bought. we just have to wait and see, some people at the moment expect mandy to be our saviour and others think he will be a bastard.....football is unpredictable

DAN.........

DAAAAN.......

DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN

DAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

He can't hear me.

It must have been one of the staff then! :D

No signings pre-Palace tells us teh mystery man wasnt Danny Murphy after all lol.

work being done as we speak with regards a player in for tomorrow, whether it`s sorted in time is not certain but we have until noon tomorrow !

Who ?

Bold_Fox has heard none of this, and he is usually in on the gossip !

i think your winding us up Fatty!

Archived