Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Improved Gates

Just thought I would mention the upturn in attendances in the previous 3 games and its nice to se us getting consistant gates of 25,000 instead of scraping 20,000.

I think there are a few reason's for this:

1) obviously the Milan factor and upturn in results.

2) New promise at the club, bit of a "feel good factor"

3) High away gates: cov brought 2,000 WBA 3,200 and Leeds I'd say had a strong 2,000 there tonight.

4) Improved atmosphere e.g. N block, L1 etc.

For our position are gates are extremely impressive especially compared with team like derby and southampton who had 27,000 and 20,000 respectively tonight, and they've got an awful lot to play for. An example of a team who like us havn't much to play for - Shaffield wednesday only got 18,000 tonight. I certainly think we're moving in the right direction and with a few fan coming back it can only help :thumbup:

Just thought I would mention the upturn in attendances in the previous 3 games and its nice to se us getting consistant gates of 25,000 instead of scraping 20,000.

3) High away gates: cov brought 2,000 WBA 3,200 and Leeds I'd say had a strong 2,000 there tonight.

For our position are gates are extremely impressive especially compared with team like derby and southampton who had 27,000 and 20,000 respectively tonight, and they've got an awful lot to play for. An example of a team who like us havn't much to play for - Shaffield wednesday only got 18,000 tonight. I certainly think we're moving in the right direction and with a few fan coming back it can only help :thumbup:

Try reason No. 5. Someone at the club can't count.

I'd like to think our fans will turn out again, especilly as u/16's are a fiver. So the people we like to call the "Pound squad" may well be in attendance.

Wouldn't expect QPR to bring over 1,000 however.

:D:D sorry but i can remeber a time when we were lucky to get 13/14000.

We're one of very few teams who have seen an increase in attendences this year, and for saying that we're doing just as shite as we were last season then I think the club deserve a pat on the back for getting more people down :thumbup:

Archived