Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Nikos Dabizas

Says he is committed to getting us back in the Premiership. Going from winning Euro 2004 (albeit not playing) to playing in the Championship - Will he be motivated to play in this Division? I have my doubts...

Guest Jacob

I don't think we should doubt him. He clearly had other offers, but stayed with us. It's not like we've made him stay, so I see no reason why he wouldn't be motivated. I think it will be an entertaining season for him, I also think he'll have a good season for us.

Being in the shop window might just motivate him enough

The Championship is not much of a shop window. ;)

Not as such but he's looking to get a longer contract back home I heard.

The championship could be just the place, just like a designer outlet selling good quality, slight seconds at knockdown prices.

Or is that an analogy too far?

Guest Daniel

Yeah, he was one player i really hoped we kept, he did show alot of great signs and is a quality defender for the standard of football we'll be playing, i think having walker in goal and keown and dabizas infront, it will take some good teams to get through!

Being in the shop window might just motivate him enough

The Championship is not much of a shop window. ;)

Not as such but he's looking to get a longer contract back home I heard.

The championship could be just the place, just like a designer outlet selling good quality, slight seconds at knockdown prices.

Or is that an analogy too far?

Sums it up quite nicely. ;)

Archived