Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

I am raging that useless tosser has made me say

<puts hand up>

I'd like to express a doubt.

They're f**king atrocious.

Well its obvious theyre not working at the minute and they are shite but so are the other teams midfields in this league.

And youre only as good as what your playing against- can you imagine if this team played against a team with a good midfield? Theyd get hammered but they rarely get hammered because they come up against mostly shite every week.

Ive said this time and time again- this league is shocking!

Well its obvious theyre not working at the minute and they are shite but so are the other teams midfields in this league.

And youre only as good as what your playing against- can you imagine if this team played against a team with a good midfield? Theyd get hammered but they rarely get hammered because they come up against mostly shite every week.

Ive said this time and time again- this league is shocking!

Yeah and so are we. Hughes and Yeates will never be part of any top six midfield in this division as individuals, let alone in the same one.

I know Taylor is bollox but even this season he has proved better that that clown we have, what a joke that is.

At least kelly doesn't have the high opinion of himself like taylor and hasn't had 25 million.

But agree kelly has to go, comes across as a nice bloke but that doesn't win you matches.

<puts hand up>

I'd like to express a doubt.

They're f**king atrocious.

lol

I duno Johnson could possibly make the difference next season If we get someone to win the ball for him.

:unsure:

Archived