Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

I am raging that useless tosser has made me say

But I did say back in preseason that Rob Kelly is f'ckn hopeless and we'd go only one way with him, downwards.

He is easily the worst manager since David Pleat and the worst signing we have made in the last decade. I hope he never darkens our door again.

Everyone posting stuff in threads like "We'll be in the top three next season" and "I reckon we could make it to the Champions League" can just blow it out their arse when we are fighting with Leeds and Forest for promotion from League 1 next season.

If Kelly stays - we will get relegated...and I've been saying that ever since our shite performance against Colchester at home.

He has shown absolutely no ability to motivate, train or manage a team. The players do what they want.

Kelly - f'ck off! F'ck off now.

The most worrying thing (amoungst many) is the way the team as a whole seems unfit and unmotivated, with promsing young players like Stearman, Weso and Fryatt having their form collapse and other youngsters like King, Gradel etc... not even given a chance, I doubt they would solve any problems but its just bizzare that we have a manager who's squad is unfit, unmotivated and younger players are either ignored (bar Levi!) or simply allowed to degenerate even when they promised so much! :angry:

The most worrying thing (amoungst many) is the way the team as a whole seems unfit and unmotivated, with promsing young players like Stearman, Weso and Fryatt having their form collapse and other youngsters like King, Gradel etc... not even given a chance, I doubt they would solve any problems but its just bizzare that we have a manager who's squad is unfit, unmotivated and younger players are either ignored (bar Levi!) or simply allowed to degenerate even when they promised so much! :angry:

...and there's those of us that have been saying this all season as an obvious indicator that he is hopeless as a trainer and a coach.

...and there's those of us that have been saying this all season as an obvious indicator that he is hopeless as a trainer and a coach.

To be fair I've never been a member of the pro-RK lobby, always fairly sceptical, until now i would have said wait till the summer so we dont make the same mistake the FA did with finding Sven's replacement, but as it stands get a care-taker in from the youth set up and clear the rest of the cack out in the summer... its not the wisest thing to do but RK is doing more harm than good, to be honest CL's teams seemed fitter than RK's. :rolleyes:

We won't go down. Leeds won't catch us and Burnley and Luton are in freefall.

But Mandaric's name is being tarnished with every game he allows Kelly to continue.

He must realise this and get rid NOW!

Even if it upsets his mates at the Mockery...

We won't go down. Leeds won't catch us and Burnley and Luton are in freefall.

But Mandaric's name is being tarnished with every game he allows Kelly to continue.

He must realise this and get rid NOW!

Even if it upsets his mates at the Mockery...

Why does everyone assume everyone at the Mercury agrees with what the club or Bill Anderson says?

But I did say back in preseason that Rob Kelly is f'ckn hopeless and we'd go only one way with him, downwards.

He is easily the worst manager since David Pleat and the worst signing we have made in the last decade. I hope he never darkens our door again.

Again getting things into perspective, he did well last season and deserved a chance. He has been woefully short in his forst full season and has proved to be out of his depth. I would have still given the chance this season knowing what he did for us last year. Unfortunately, it has taken us a year to work out that he is that shite but he earned his chance.

NOW BRING IN KEEGAN :D

I don't think he has done that bad a job with the funds he's been given to be honest.

Our squad is awful, with only 4 maybe 5 players out of about 20 or so any use.

He's given Porter his break, given Logan a run in the side as well.

If we had a better squad I do think Kelly would be able to get us near the play-offs.

Having said that I don't trust him to make the right buys or have enough nouse in the transfer market - Milan will help but it's not his job.

Replace him in the summer - Newell would be good, as he has an eye for talent and has brought through quality players at Luton (Davies, Vine, Edwards, Howard, Nicholls), althoug there could be better options come the time.

We shouldn't sack Kelly now, give him some credit, he is the reason we're still playing in this division.

I do think we'll stagnate if we don't replace him, but give him the rest of the season.

your loving this aint ya.

I don't think he has done that bad a job with the funds he's been given to be honest.

Our squad is awful, with only 4 maybe 5 players out of about 20 or so any use.

He's given Porter his break, given Logan a run in the side as well.

If we had a better squad I do think Kelly would be able to get us near the play-offs.

Are you serious? He has been f'ckn crap, he was brought in for his alleged knowledge of the game and he has had more than a hand in most of the signings made int he last 3 years. He is to blame almost entirely for the squad we have now.

The man is a disgrace to the profession and needs to be hounded out the Club as soon as possible.

Are you serious? He has been f'ckn crap, he was brought in for his alleged knowledge of the game and he has had more than a hand in most of the signings made int he last 3 years. He is to blame almost entirely for the squad we have now.

The man is a disgrace to the profession and needs to be hounded out the Club as soon as possible.

Amen to that.

I was thinking at the game and struggled to find more than one signing Kelly has made that I actually think is decent never mind good. McAuley being the exception.

Bringing McAuley in and playing Kisnorbo at CB are the only decent things he's done for us.

Obviously forgotten Levein and Taylor then!!!

Who are these fools who keep saying with a better squad he'd get us in the play offs!

Would he boll*cks

We keep having this good month/bad month thing going on- agood manager would identify what the teams done right in that month and tell them to keep doing the same.

This is clearly not what Kellyis doing. He just isnt a manager- hes a coach and thats where he should be.

I dont care what anyone says this squad is good enough for the playoffs in a shokin league like the Championship but Kelly cannot get the best out of the players therefore he should go.

Obviously forgotten Levein and Taylor then!!!

Peter Taylor won games in the Premiership and had us top of the league *shudders as he makes defence for that twat*

The more this goes on the more I think Levein would have succeeded without this calamatous buffoon sticking his rather shitey oar in. *not sure I fully believe that but I f'ckn hate Kelly*

I dont care what anyone says this squad is good enough for the playoffs in a shokin league like the Championship but Kelly cannot get the best out of the players therefore he should go.

I'm not disagreeing with you... but how do you know the team is good enough for the playoffs? None of the players have ever proved that here or at other clubs in this league, bar one or two and some when they weren't over the hill.

Peter Taylor won games in the Premiership and had us top of the league *shudders as he makes defence for that twat*

The more this goes on the more I think Levein would have succeeded without this calamatous buffoon sticking his rather shitey oar in. *not sure I fully believe that but I f'ckn hate Kelly*

No Martin O'Neils team got us top, then taylor made changes, wasted millions and made us plumet down the league to the championship.

No Martin O'Neils team got us top, then taylor made changes, wasted millions and made us plumet down the league to the championship.

I know Taylor is bollox but even this season he has proved better that that clown we have, what a joke that is.

I'm not disagreeing with you... but how do you know the team is good enough for the playoffs? None of the players have ever proved that here or at other clubs in this league, bar one or two and some when they weren't over the hill.

Jarretts been involved in a promotion with Wigan, Johnsons been involved in many with WBA and maybe Forest, so has Horsefield, Newton with West Ham and Charlton- these are crucial positions in the midfield and i am only pointing out the midfield because that position is the heart of our problems.

It just seems most are collecting their wage at the end of the week and it aint good enough.

Jarretts been involved in a promotion with Wigan, Johnsons been involved in many with WBA and maybe Forest, so has Horsefield, Newton with West Ham and Charlton- these are crucial positions in the midfield and i am only pointing out the midfield because that position is the heart of our problems.

It just seems most are collecting their wage at the end of the week and it aint good enough.

Two of those are past it and the others have only been here a handful of games!!

Two of those are past it and the others have only been here a handful of games!!

I disagree- maybe Johnnos lost his legs a bit but could still do a job with us. Horsefield-well he could play til hes 40, his games never been running around has it? :P Hes just a presence.

Jarretts been here for enough games now and he may not be the best but he runs around a lot and has done it before.

As for Newton i think hes been a decent signing from Kellyand he could definitely help us

Theres no doubt that midfield could get us into the play offs- they've done it before! They're just being mis-managed by an incompetent twat!

I disagree- maybe Johnnos lost his legs a bit but could still do a job with us. Horsefield-well he could play til hes 40, his games never been running around has it? :P Hes just a presence.

Jarretts been here for enough games now and he may not be the best but he runs around a lot and has done it before.

As for Newton i think hes been a decent signing from Kellyand he could definitely help us

Theres no doubt that midfield could get us into the play offs- they've done it before! They're just being mis-managed by an incompetent twat!

<puts hand up>

I'd like to express a doubt.

They're f**king atrocious.

Archived