Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hawkers

who have we actually bought?

No, just Newton. All the other loan signings came before MM arrived.

And on today's evidence, they should all be sent back.

There is enough dross on the payroll already without us having to borrow any more!

no rumours here

just someone please tell me exactly wat players have been brought in

all this speculation but ive only heard the newton loan

:dunno:

Considering that the transfer window was already closed when Mandaric came in, it's only natural that there will be loads of speculation because we'll have to wait until the offseason for any permanent signings.

No, just Newton. All the other loan signings came before MM arrived.

And on today's evidence, they should all be sent back.

There is enough dross on the payroll already without us having to borrow any more!

Don't quite agree with Newton I thought he was the closing one out of the lot to having a decent game, and I personally think Jarret had a better game than Hughes.

Yeates and Horsfield though. Christ, the fact that Mark Yeates and seven figures have been mentioned in the same sentance in some parts of the media is absloutley amazing.

Don't quite agree with Newton I thought he was the closing one out of the lot to having a decent game, and I personally think Jarret had a better game than Hughes.

Yeates and Horsfield though. Christ, the fact that Mark Yeates and seven figures have been mentioned in the same sentance in some parts of the media is absloutley amazing.

It's not surprising the loan players are crap when Kelly can't even get the best out of his permanant players who are main reason why we're so shite.

no rumours here

just someone please tell me exactly wat players have been brought in

all this speculation but ive only heard the newton loan

:dunno:

Jarrett came in Feb BTW.

He has obviously given RK the chance to go and grab a loan signing since he turned up but RK has openly said he cant get hold of the right players whilst the following loan deals have gone by subsequently...

Jeffers - Blackburn to Ipswich

Sodje - Reading to WBA

Currie - Ipswich to Derby

Mears - West Ham to Derby

Djemba Djemba - Villa to Burnley

Khalilou Fadiga - Unattached to Coventry

Lee Peltier - Liverpool to Hull

Vaz Te - Bolton to Hull

Kishishev - Charlton to Leeds

Fortune - Charlton to Stoke

I know the above are hardly world beaters but clubs are letting players go on loan despite what RK has said. The difference is RK cant attract good players here and its as simple as that.

GET SOMEONE IN WHO CAN FFS!

Archived