Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Bothering with the rest of the season?

What he said. Double.

This isn't about success - if people like me were only going for success then I'd have hardly got a season ticket this f-ing season! If it was all about success then I'd have hardly waited until now to make my f-ing mind up about it would I?

"Oh God!" I must have said when the final whistle blew against QPR "there goes our chances of making the play-offs!" :doh:

I'm not going because I face a stark choice each and every home game - go watch a bunch of talentless no-marks dick about with no clear direction from the bench...or go do something to enrich my kids lives...or go have sex with the wife...or go get bladdered...or sit somewhere quiet and scratch my arse. It doesn't matter what my options are, the point is that I have them.

This season the club has crapped on Season Ticket holders again and again, but I still went. Despite storming out of the Colchester game in abject disgust I still returned.

No more.

When they removed my 10% discount I stopped buying anything from the club. Now, now that I have lost all belief anything will ever change on the pitch, until Kelly has gone I will not step foot back inside the Walkers.

Loyal supporter? Part-time supporter? Glory hunter? I don't give a flying **** what labels you care to sling out because they don't mean shit to me...

The manager, his support staff and the players are a disgrace to the club.

Its your money mate so do with it what you will! I just hope to god that not many have the mindset that you have or else we`ll have 8,000 turning up to the games like they were doing when Pleat was in charge in the late 80s!

I would be a worried man for the club had we not got MM on board. I`d be equally as cheesed off if the board sat on theer fat ar$es and just saw us die year on year out, just hoping that there appointed manager somehow manages to magic a team to take us up. However, the facts are we have a bloke at the helm who is worried about his own pocket which will make him make the right decisions for the club and he understands he will have to gamble when it comes to transfers in order for us to get to the premiership where he can make a killing as he sells us on.

I also agree that many of our players are a disgrace and I was gutted at our display at Palace the other day, especially in the first half but once again, we have the hope that we will have a new team in place for next season. If we have the same donkeys that we have now at the start of next season my views may well alter!

Archived