Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Bothering with the rest of the season?

I'm considering not going for the rest of the season TBH, despite having been offered the four remaining games for a tenner.

Took away my 10% discount.

Give away free tickets and ongoing offers to devalue my ST.

A playing squad of freeloaders.

A joke of a manager.

Wankers in yellow jackets.

They've taken away my enjoyment of Saturday afternoons.

If Kelly is still there - I won't be.

would be going to all 4

but im off to Cyprus in April so i will miss both Norwich and Brum quite disappointed really

but if we play as bad as we did today

i wont really mind

must admit the rest of the season does not hold much in the way of excitement for me today ; but come saturday ( after a few beers )i will probably be full of false optimism again ; no fool like an old fool :P

Bothering with the rest of the season? As much as I'd love to attend the Derby and Birmingham games, a lack of season ticket and a banning order means that I won't be allowed to attend even if I would like to. Not the wankers in the yellow jackets. More wankers in orange jackets.

Bothering with the rest of the season? As much as I'd love to attend the Derby and Birmingham games, a lack of season ticket and a banning order means that I won't be allowed to attend even if I would like to. Not the wankers in the yellow jackets. More wankers in orange jackets.

sorry to hear you got chucked out today, especially as you did so much to start the N block thing. i think the club scored an own goal there.

sorry to hear you got chucked out today, especially as you did so much to start the N block thing. i think the club scored an own goal there.

Thanks. I'm not sure they're actually aware of who I am by face, more by name they'd know me. I should have seen this coming though in all honesty. The club is a money-making organisation, and as much as they preach about caring what the fans think and giving the fans what they want, it's a load of shit. They don't care about the fans. They care about money. They're motivated by money, driven by money and have money on the brain. If people pay money to go in, and then they get chucked out, the club won't actually care. They've got the money. And they can easily replace the small minority who do find themselves ejected.

I'll still be going to every game left. Booked my hotel for Plymouth already.

Forever and ever we'll follow our team.... :rolleyes::yawn::dunno:

Yep me too. We must be stupid. Loyal but stupid.

I don't know what still makes me want to travel the country, shelling out too much money. It's just football I suppose.

Yep me too. We must be stupid. Loyal but stupid.

I don't know what still makes me want to travel the country, shelling out too much money. It's just football I suppose.

I bet all these people that are abandoning us this season will soon be back on the bandwagon next season If we're doing well :whistle:

Just look at Leeds fans tuesday night , they may be a bunch of arrogant nasty twats but no matter how shit they are they still turn up in there thousands for games. They selt out the away end at Southend today aswell , something we could'nt manage to do :dunno:

I bet all these people that are abandoning us this season will soon be back on the bandwagon next season If we're doing well :whistle:

Just look at Leeds fans tuesday night , they may be a bunch of arrogant nasty twats but no matter how shit they are they still turn up in there thousands for games. They selt out the away end at Southend today aswell , something we could'nt manage to do :dunno:

CRAIG DAVID

I don't mind going to games even if we were constantly losing. My major quip is at the lack of effort and drive. If we have a team of Tiattos who charge around, yes lacking quality, put sticking the boot in once in a while, I'll happily sheel out to go to games.

I will admit I'll jump back on the bandwagon if we are doing well next season (fingers crossed).

I honestly don't think a lot of people on here who say they won't be coming again will stick to that. I'm sorry but going to the football instead of a boring saturday around the house is too much?

I honestly don't think a lot of people on here who say they won't be coming again will stick to that. I'm sorry but going to the football instead of a boring saturday around the house is too much?

I'll stick to it unless somebody else pays for me to go which is a realistic possibility, I also have tickets for the Brum game at home because they were bought before all this crap started.

Plus, I have many better things to do on a saturday, I will spend more time go-karting for one.

What the deal with the different colour coats?

I was down in the concorse having a fag (not even trying to hide the fact this time, sorry but open the ****ing stadium doors FFS) and a steward came down and told me to put it out (which I don't begrudge obviously it's against the rules......abit like persistent standing) and then informed I was lucky that it was him that caught me, as if it was one of the "orange coats" (great name for a butlins tribute band) I'd of been out of the stadium. :dunno:

Yellow are general stewards

Yellow and black are gate men

Yellow and white are section supervisors

Orange are (not sure think there above General Stewards"

Green and black are chief & dept chief steward

What the deal with the different colour coats?

The orange ones are the rapid response unit, so they're more important than the general stewards and are allowed to take a more hands on approach if needs be (hence why they removed me and literally pulled Micky down the stairs).

Archived