Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Bothering with the rest of the season?

:thumbup::thumbup:

The days when that phrase meant anything have gone - a more appropriate one would now be "Dedicated contributor to the fan-based revenue stream"

Remember wondering about this time last year wether it was worth getting a st again,but with rk getting a string of results together and renewed optimism i decided too....MUG!Now with mandrich coming in and even though i can't really afford it i'll probably be thinking the same this time next year.....loyal supporter :(

Well I've had time to reflect and I still don't feel any great need to go again this season. Me and mate were suppose to be going to Stoke but he's now working and I'm not feeling any great need to make any special arrangements. I'd organised something on Good Friday before the twats moved the Derby game to that date so I guess thats out the window. I shall be sat in a pub in Leeds :rolleyes:. Suppose I will think about it some more after that, with a big weekend in Leeds to pay for and a holiday in New Zealand to come in May It's just to expensive.

Sad thing is I'm not at all upset about not going to either game. Even Derby.

Quite frankly everytime I go to a game (living in Maidstone) I feel I've made more effort than any one of the players with the possible exception of Hume.

I go now to sing Iwan is a Welshman and to laugh at Elvis Hammond. I used to be proud of the boys in blue. Now I think they are just a bunch of to ssers.

What the deal with the different colour coats?

I was down in the concorse having a fag (not even trying to hide the fact this time, sorry but open the ****ing stadium doors FFS) and a steward came down and told me to put it out (which I don't begrudge obviously it's against the rules......abit like persistent standing) and then informed I was lucky that it was him that caught me, as if it was one of the "orange coats" (great name for a butlins tribute band) I'd of been out of the stadium. :dunno:

When I was at Uni in Reading I used to do a bit of stewarding at the Madejski. The yellow coats were the plums like me who wanted to earn a bit of extra getting wasted money and watch a footbal match for free - no real training and no real experience required.

The orange coats on the other hand were the big boys with egos to match. If anything ever kicked off they'd be the ones in the thick of it using their SAS (maybe) training while the yellow coats hid in a corner and waited for the all clear to f**k off back home.

That, as far as I'm aware, is the difference.

EDIT: bit late! oops.

I've given it serious consideration over the last few days - missing the QPR game was a pain (especially the reasons why) but I am seriously glad I wasn't able to get over.

I was amazingly pissed off to hear about Jamie being ejected; I figure that if the club wanted to close it down then they should have had the bollocks to be up front about it. I think they have treated a lot of people like shit this season.

I've got something on Good Friday afternoon that (like MP) was set up before the switch of dates...and so it is looking highly unlikely that I will bother using my four remaining vouchers.

(Unless Kelly is sacked)

If I could go to Derby I definitely would. I don't care how badly we're doing, it's one of the biggest games of the season and I'm really pissed off about having to miss it. :(

Luckily I've got free tickets to Birmingham and Wolves, if I didn't I probably wouldn't bother.

Me and my mate were going to go to the QPR match but missed because he had be given some extra work do in the army so missed the match.Luckey me :P but i keep saying to myself no more until Rob Kelly is gone or City look like there want to play football.But i think it will be to hard to miss the matchs because I am to addicted to City and a loyal supporter.

If I could go to Derby I definitely would. I don't care how badly we're doing, it's one of the biggest games of the season and I'm really pissed off about having to miss it. :(

Luckily I've got free tickets to Birmingham and Wolves, if I didn't I probably wouldn't bother.

If you are a regular follower of Leicester, I dont think that you shouldnt turn up because we are playing shite! As supporters, the least we can do is turn up and cheer them on if we can afford to get to the games. Things yo-yo from being OK on the pitch to being poor but if we all said we werent bothering to turn up we would turn into Barnsley!!

Middlesbro is teh best example of part-time supporters or glory supporting. When they had Ravenelli, Juninho and Emerson and were doing well they would get great attendances, now you see these huge gaps in there stadium. It shouldnt be about success IMO......

If you are a regular follower of Leicester, I dont think that you shouldnt turn up because we are playing shite! As supporters, the least we can do is turn up and cheer them on if we can afford to get to the games. Things yo-yo from being OK on the pitch to being poor but if we all said we werent bothering to turn up we would turn into Barnsley!!

Middlesbro is teh best example of part-time supporters or glory supporting. When they had Ravenelli, Juninho and Emerson and were doing well they would get great attendances, now you see these huge gaps in there stadium. It shouldnt be about success IMO......

No it shouldn't and for me it is all about effort and endeavour. If we had lost every single game, but there was a clear passion and desire to suceed, score goals, win every challenge, then I would try to go to all of the games, but the current city side lacks the effort and that disgusts me. The only LCFC players who IMO put in the satisfactory amount of effort are Hume and Tiatto.

It's not because we're playing shite, it's more to do with money, or lack of it in my case. I don't have an awful lot of it at the moment and I don't see why I should pay £15-20 odd quid to watch performances like that.

If I had more cash I'd be at every game no matter what. :thumbup:

It's not because we're playing shite, it's more to do with money, or lack of it in my case. I don't have an awful lot of it at the moment and I don't see why I should pay £15-20 odd quid to watch performances like that.

Same here, but for me it is affording to go the away games.

Thats fair enough mate. I must admit when I went to see us at Palace the other week I was thinking "what a waste of my cash this was" and I can see why some supporters cant be ar$ed anymore. All I am saying to those who dont want to renew season tickets or turn-up at matchday is that lets be patient and lets hope MM does the right thing and punts out RK so we can move forward.

At the end of the day, you pay your money, you take your choice.

I don't blame people who don't want to waste any more time and money following this team. I am jealous of them, and wish that I could make my feelings known in such an obvious way. However I can't, and whilst people like me continue to plough time and money into the club, there will be those who wrongly believe that I am happy with the way things are going.

No.

What he said. Double.

This isn't about success - if people like me were only going for success then I'd have hardly got a season ticket this f-ing season! If it was all about success then I'd have hardly waited until now to make my f-ing mind up about it would I?

"Oh God!" I must have said when the final whistle blew against QPR "there goes our chances of making the play-offs!" :doh:

I'm not going because I face a stark choice each and every home game - go watch a bunch of talentless no-marks dick about with no clear direction from the bench...or go do something to enrich my kids lives...or go have sex with the wife...or go get bladdered...or sit somewhere quiet and scratch my arse. It doesn't matter what my options are, the point is that I have them.

This season the club has crapped on Season Ticket holders again and again, but I still went. Despite storming out of the Colchester game in abject disgust I still returned.

No more.

When they removed my 10% discount I stopped buying anything from the club. Now, now that I have lost all belief anything will ever change on the pitch, until Kelly has gone I will not step foot back inside the Walkers.

Loyal supporter? Part-time supporter? Glory hunter? I don't give a flying **** what labels you care to sling out because they don't mean shit to me...

The manager, his support staff and the players are a disgrace to the club.

I can see why people are being put off by coming to the games now and I don't blame them either to be honest. Fair enough if you don't want to pay what is quite frankly stupid money to watch a football match.

But I do think that with a bit of patience that more fans will come back.

I strongly believe that Rob Kelly will be shown the door by Milan this summer. Also, with cash we have in the summer, new players will be brought in and hopefully some dead wood will be kicked out. Even just an exciting face amongst the playing staff could be just what the club needs to get these disgruntled fans back again...

I can see why people are being put off by coming to the games now and I don't blame them either to be honest. Fair enough if you don't want to pay what is quite frankly stupid money to watch a football match.

But I do think that with a bit of patience that more fans will come back.

I strongly believe that Rob Kelly will be shown the door by Milan this summer. Also, with cash we have in the summer, new players will be brought in and hopefully some dead wood will be kicked out. Even just an exciting face amongst the playing staff could be just what the club needs to get these disgruntled fans back again...

It will be like the weakest link in the camp come summer "Jarrett you are the weakest link goodbye" lol

to be honest i live in ireland ive been to three games this season and weve won 2 southend coventry nd lost 1 QPR shit game but if i lived in leicester u wouldnt keep me away from the walkers !!!

For me getting to the Walkers is a pain in the arse even though I don't live that far away.

I'll be back maybe this season maybe next, it's a strange circumstance for me I've missed a lot of football this season as going to New Zealand is not cheap! and tbh I'd rather have a extra 100 quid to spend there then go to Stoke and watch the Lee Hendrie show!

I think the Leicester fans have all in all been pretty good in recent weeks, the attendances for the last two games have been very reasonable haven't they?

What he said. Double.

This isn't about success - if people like me were only going for success then I'd have hardly got a season ticket this f-ing season! If it was all about success then I'd have hardly waited until now to make my f-ing mind up about it would I?

"Oh God!" I must have said when the final whistle blew against QPR "there goes our chances of making the play-offs!" :doh:

I'm not going because I face a stark choice each and every home game - go watch a bunch of talentless no-marks dick about with no clear direction from the bench...or go do something to enrich my kids lives...or go have sex with the wife...or go get bladdered...or sit somewhere quiet and scratch my arse. It doesn't matter what my options are, the point is that I have them.

This season the club has crapped on Season Ticket holders again and again, but I still went. Despite storming out of the Colchester game in abject disgust I still returned.

No more.

When they removed my 10% discount I stopped buying anything from the club. Now, now that I have lost all belief anything will ever change on the pitch, until Kelly has gone I will not step foot back inside the Walkers.

Loyal supporter? Part-time supporter? Glory hunter? I don't give a flying **** what labels you care to sling out because they don't mean shit to me...

The manager, his support staff and the players are a disgrace to the club.

Whoa there Dave calm down!

At the end of the day its YOUR choice whether or not to go.

I'll continue to go but i have an ST (to those who have said they have financial constraints i would normally say 'ha ha!!') but i think its ha ha to me because i have to watch that shite every week!

To tell the truth though, if i didnt have an ST i wouldnt go, because i just think that by not supporting the club (not going to games), you are supporting the club by effectively telling Milan that we wont stand for that twat Kellys football anymore - but footballs a matter of opinions.

Whoa there Dave calm down!

At the end of the day its YOUR choice whether or not to go.

I'll continue to go but i have an ST (to those who have said they have financial constraints i would normally say 'ha ha!!') but i think its ha ha to me because i have to watch that shite every week!

To tell the truth though, if i didnt have an ST i wouldnt go, because i just think that by not supporting the club (not going to games), you are supporting the club by effectively telling Milan that we wont stand for that twat Kellys football anymore - but footballs a matter of opinions.

I will keep going because I'm a Leicester City supporter,can't change that and it won't matter how bad it get's I will still be there,still think Kelly's a tosser though and the second half against QPR was the worst performance in 30 years!

Archived