Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

City memorabilia

Had to laugh at this "match-worn" shirt on eBay - I bet it's not got a bead of sweat on it and almost certainly very clean...

lollollol

Hey im the seller (joke)!

Looks authentic doesnt it!

For a start its size XL (and i doubt Hughes is more than a L), look at the size of him theres nowt on him.

And secondly what sort of person in there right mind would want that twats shirt?

lollollol

Hey im the seller (joke)!

Looks authentic doesnt it!

For a start its size XL (and i doubt Hughes is more than a L), look at the size of him theres nowt on him.

And secondly what sort of person in there right mind would want that twats shirt?

and to add a bit to it, i understand that Hughes back was muddy after the game so his shirt should have dirt on the back

How'dyou come to that conclusion joeb, it doesnt even say what match it was worn? :D

Does this not say anything about it:

This is a genuine Match Worn Leicester City 2006-07 Home shirt.

The shirt was obtained through a sports rep who I knew when I had my shop.

Stephen Hughes.

Leicester City.

Size men's XL.

Does this not say anything about it:

Yes but it doesnt say what match it was worn in therefore how would you know if it was muddy or not?

Unless youve thought to yourself at the end of every game this season 'hang on i'll just check to see if Hughes back is muddy in case there is a shirt on ebay that says it is match worn'?

And it is Stephanie Hughes, so the chances are theres no mud on any of his shirts all season.

Yes but it doesnt say what match it was worn in therefore how would you know if it was muddy or not?

Unless youve thought to yourself at the end of every game this season 'hang on i'll just check to see if Hughes back is muddy in case there is a shirt on ebay that says it is match worn'?

And it is Stephanie Hughes, so the chances are theres no mud on any of his shirts all season.

But he does slide in for a lot of tackles and not win them tho

today my nan gave me a signed shirt she won in a raffle and the birch gave it to her. i have no fooking idea whos signatures are on it and after yesterdays performance i dont care too much either. totally worthless to me or ebay.

Archived