Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

MM's Memories

I never realised Milan was actually Croatian by birth.

I take it he's ethnically Serbian and after the collapse of Yougoslavia in the 90's became a Serbian citizen (offically though Serbia remains a rump "Yougoslavia"... in fact its even more of a rump these days with both Kosovo and Montenegro have left or in the process of leaving).

I take it he's ethnically Serbian and after the collapse of Yougoslavia in the 90's became a Serbian citizen (offically though Serbia remains a rump "Yougoslavia"... in fact its even more of a rump these days with both Kosovo and Montenegro have left or in the process of leaving).

Ah, that sounds about right. :thumbup:

Thats a load of uninformed tripe!

Serbia is a seperate nation as is Croatia, Bosnia and recently Montenegro! Kosovo is only a small area to the south of Serbia which has never been an independant nation.

Yugoslavia was created after the first world war! These countries were seperate before that time. They were however part of the Austria-Hungary empire which was reigned over by 1 Franz Ferdinand who was shot by Gravrillo Princlip which was a major event which was a spark which ignited much of what we call western history in the 20th century today!

thanks for your time here endith the lesson :thumbup::yawn:;)

Archived