Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

derby

anyone know how much the tickets are in our end for the derby game??? stiudent prices???

If you ask for student tickets they give you them. They are £10. My mate got one for the QPR game :thumbup:

Students are going to have to pay full adult price to watch this game then even though it's on TV?? Unlucky. I personally think it'd make more sense to watch it in the pub...

But then you don't get the magnificent N Block atmosphere :P:whistle:

But then you don't get the magnificent N Block atmosphere :P:whistle:

You don't get that if you sit in the Kop, the West Stand, P, the East Stand or L1 either. At least in the pub you get warm food, and good quality cold beer. And it's warm in there unlike in the stands. And you can stand up without being thrown out. Pub it is for me. :cool:

You don't get that if you sit in the Kop, the West Stand, P, the East Stand or L1 either. At least in the pub you get warm food, and good quality cold beer. And it's warm in there unlike in the stands. And you can stand up without being thrown out. Pub it is for me. :cool:

Like you have a choice... :rolleyes:

Archived