Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Tommy Tejan-Sie.

Thrac will be on here slating that choice any moment now...

It's our loss if that's the case. Tommy Tejan-Sie's a bit of a late developer - he was so small when he first turned up in the Reserves I thought he'd be overwhelmed.

But he's come on a bundle since and, to me, has all the hallmarks of a sophisticated version of Hughes. Teejay provides so much of the industry that provides space and opportunity for Andy King and you don't score the goals the Academy have been notching without having capable midfielders.

Good passer, good engine and a perceptive player who, rather like Hammond but in a totally different way, does far more and is much more effective than people always give him credit for.

Kingy would miss his help. If he ever gets near the first team, which seems doubtful, he'll not find Hughes and Jarrett able to give and go with the number of one-two's he gets from Teejay - at least I haven't seen it.

Another year of building his physical strength and developing his confidence and reading of the game would be time well spend to my mind but doubtless the club knows best.

Archived