Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Let's get some perspective...

Not if we're in League One you wont.

I would mate. There is no way that MM will sit back if we go down will he? Either way there is going to be some major transfer dealing come the summer. BTW, the more I look at the table and the more we lose, I still cant see us going down but we will be trying our best no doubt lol.

I think that since MM has arrived, everybodys expectations have gone up a few notches, therefore at the hint of failure we want MM to get his infamous axe out!

Not really. He arrived after the transfer window so we couldn't bring anybody major in so nothing had changed and probably wont until the end of the season.

Kenton was indifferent at centre-back against QPR and against Real Sociedad, has played there twice all season, and was obviously going to have trouble against Stoke. Maybury may have played left-back lots of times, but has never looked any good there for Leicester and was playing perfectly adequately at right back so why move him therefore changing both full-backs?

And deflecting the argument to involve the youth team serves no purpose. Yes, I am proud of our youth team and so are a good many others. But whe there are any should be in the first team is only down to whether I believe they are better than what we have at the moment as alternatives. It has nothing to do with my opinion should we have better players join the club.

As for the Mickey Adams seasoned professionals we saw what happened in the end with that policy both here and at Coventry. Whichever way the club goes - youth, experience or a mixture of both - it will always depend on the quality of those chosen and the impact of the manager in getting them to perform.

As for "youth" being a gamble, all football decisions are a gamble. And quality is quality whatever age the player.

So, are you now saying that having two centre backs from the last game and a switched full back is not a completely rearranged back four or not?

If that is the route and I don't doubt you I hope it's more of a Harry Rednapp promotion team than the real Micky Adams team of 'seasoned professionals' as in Kewown, Howey, Dabizas et al that didn't get or look like getting us promoted.

I hope too davieG, I hope too............................

Archived