Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LCFC FANS READ ON

I think some of the comments are very immature,(i think that players sh*t..Etc or why dont X player **** off) when some people are genuinally trying to create a forum that works for all LCFC fans.

Everyone for sure has an opinion, but if you talk about it in an adult way then it would be worth reading.

Some points/topics CAN be interesting but only if they are witty and fun and not using foul language!

The football chat seems to be getting more genralised too

"The main section of the site where all things relating to LCFC are discussed"

COME ON chill out....

Guest Daniel
I think some of the comments are very immature,(i think that players sh*t..Etc or why dont X player **** off) when some people are genuinally trying to create a forum that works for all LCFC fans.

Everyone for sure has an opinion, but if you talk about it in an adult way then it would be worth reading.

Some points/topics CAN be interesting but only if they are witty and fun and not using foul language!

COME ON chill out....

59537[/snapback]

Sorry boss, i didn't realise you were now the forum owner. :rolleyes:

It's all about having a laugh with people with some LCFC chat.

Cheer up.

COME ON chill out....

59537[/snapback]

Sorry boss, i didn't realise you were now the forum owner. :rolleyes:

It's all about having a laugh with people with some LCFC chat.

Cheer up.

59553[/snapback]

Ill get my coat! :ph34r:

Chattings great but foul abusive language aint.!

I'm not the owner just having an OPINION!

lol

Archived