Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Stick Cricket game(Super 8's)

Not just me plays this? Excellent.

Left handers are fine with nearly no practice at all. Plenty of easy sixes down the leg side. I moved all my left handers up the order to take advantage of that. Joyce, Struass, Nixon.

Sorted.

How do you move your batsmens around?Did not know you could do that. :whistle:

Thanxs mate just saw that :thumbup: .Dont how have not seen all this time. :blink:

No worries. I really cannot deal with the spin and medium pace bowlers. Not got past the groups yet. The game play is a lot better. Improved shots. :thumbup:

No worries. I really cannot deal with the spin and medium pace bowlers. Not got past the groups yet. The game play is a lot better. Improved shots. :thumbup:

I can't deal with the spin either and that is were I probaley lose most of my matches. :@

I can't deal with the spin either and that is were I probaley lose most of my matches. :@

It's often going well for me until the spinner comes on and then I seem to lose it completly. :(

Ey up, I'm on the brink of the semis, after defeats to Ireland and Sri Lanka, victories against the Aussies, Bangladesh and South Africa has put me in with a real shout. Just the Windies to go :cool:

Beat the Windies to progress with 12 points.

Bloody Aussies got their revenge though with a 7 run victory to prevent a final appearance. :angry:

4 off the last ball to win.. straight into the crowd for a 6 :D

2 runs from the last ball to beat Australia - straight into the crowd for a 6 :D

Then the Coldplay music usually played when something good happens booms out of my speakers. (Fix You)

Now i've comfortably beaten South Africa

I've only lost to the West Indies, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh :|

I finish 5th and i've qualified for the semi's lol:S

Semi-finals v Sri Lanka - Ed Joyce - 56 of 11 balls lol

Lost :(

Archived