Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

Stick Cricket game(Super 8's)

Just got beat in the final by Sri Lanka. They wanted me to chase down 143 in 5 overs! Madness!! :o

Yeah I can never get those type of totals(actally I have never ever got that total).Very hard to get them have to be very good to get them. :S

Yeah I can never get those type of totals(actally I have never ever got that total).Very hard to get them have to be very good to get them. :S

My biggest chase was 120 in pursuit of 132 which was also set by Sri Lanka in the group stage. Seems as though the makers think SL are the best team in the world. :rolleyes::angry:

My biggest chase was 120 in pursuit of 132 which was also set by Sri Lanka in the group stage. Seems as though the makers think SL are the best team in the world. :rolleyes::angry:

Yep I think they do and they gave Austraila a small target whats that all about. :unsure:

why is this sooooo much harder :angry:

I have to get Joyce out straight away, because I can't bat with left handers. I keep going 20 under Ireland's total!!

And if I see another one of those fooking ducks wonder across the bottom of the screen again, I'm gonna explode!

why is this sooooo much harder :angry:

I have to get Joyce out straight away, because I can't bat with left handers. I keep going 20 under Ireland's total!!

And if I see another one of those fooking ducks wonder across the bottom of the screen again, I'm gonna explode!

Why don't you lot just change the batting order before the start of the match then?? :ermm::dunno:

Not just me plays this? Excellent.

Left handers are fine with nearly no practice at all. Plenty of easy sixes down the leg side. I moved all my left handers up the order to take advantage of that. Joyce, Struass, Nixon.

Sorted.

Archived