Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finn Claw

My 'Squad' until the end of the season

For the last 4 games of the season i'd get around 18-20 players tell them that they are my squad and tell the rest of the 'players' to enjoy an early end to their season/leicester career. Having players who clearly know they are gone in the summer must create a terrible atmosphere and so I think whittling down the squad now could actually improve morale (and hopefully results).

My team - for the next 4 fixutres

Henderson

Kenton - Kisnorbo - McAuly - Nils

Newton - Tiatto - Weso - Porter

Hume - Fyatt

With concerns over the fitness of Kenton, McAuly, Weso and Fyatt, my subs would be Logan, Stearman (mainly as he can play CM as well), Mayberry, King, Gradel, Hammond and Dodds (as he should be match fit now). Probably McCarthy as our skipper should

The rest of the academy can concentrate on winning the league.

Bye bye to Johnson, Jarett, Yeates, Horesfield, Douglas, Hughes

A good idea? Discuss!

For the last 4 games of the season i'd get around 18-20 players tell them that they are my squad and tell the rest of the 'players' to enjoy an early end to their season/leicester career. Having players who clearly know they are gone in the summer must create a terrible atmosphere and so I think whittling down the squad now could actually improve morale (and hopefully results).

Henderson

Hume - Fyatt

With concerns over the fitness of Kenton, McAuly, Weso and Fyatt, my subs would be Logan, Stearman (mainly as he can play CM as well), Mayberry, King, Gradel, Hammond and Dodds (as he should be match fit now). Probably McCarthy as our skipper should

Shame you have not been keeping up with current events but Tiatto has been suspended for the next three games. Kenton went off injured, Mcualy also left the field early as he was clearly not match fit. So maybe you want to rethink your team.

A good idea? Discuss!

Henderson

Hume - Fyatt

A good idea? Discuss!

Tiatto is going to miss 3 of those games.

McAuley isn't fit and nor is Kenton now...

Tiatto is going to miss 3 of those games.

McAuley isn't fit and nor is Kenton now...

I thought Tiatto was only banned for 1 game?

as for McAuley and Kenton, that is why I included Stearman and Mayberry - not sure we have anyone else after that...

Tiatto was banned for 2 games, he's now recieved a further 3 match ban.

so is Tiatto not elgible to play until the Wolves game? Hmm without him I'm not sure who i'd put in cm with him. Weso and Hume is too small and Hughes, Johnson and Jarett are shite!

4-3-3? stearman? King?

We need players with hunger that want us to survive. Weso was a perfect example yesterday. A lot of the youth teamers will have this hunger. Not the players that have been around the block on numerous occasions.

We need players with hunger that want us to survive. Weso was a perfect example yesterday. A lot of the youth teamers will have this hunger. Not the players that have been around the block on numerous occasions.

Well we have nothing but the current crop of players to work with! You don't win anything with kids - I'm sure that has been said somewhere before....

You need a blend of youth and experiece which if you look at my subs you will see was my aim.

Well we have nothing but the current crop of players to work with! You don't win anything with kids - I'm sure that has been said somewhere before....

You need a blend of youth and experiece which if you look at my subs you will see was my aim.

We don't win much with the any sort of blend.

Archived