Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Barnsley_Fan

Massive game a week on Saturday.

I never had you down as one of the clubs who'd be struggling at the árse-end of the table with us.

Tickets reduced to a tenner for our fans, a fiver concessions.

Will you bring 7,400? That's the theoretical maximum away allocation.

I would wish you good luck, but.... :rolleyes:

We won't be bringing the full allocation I'm sure.

I hope we both stay up and Leeds go down, so good luck apart from our game against each other :thumbup:

I never had you down as one of the clubs who'd be struggling at the árse-end of the table with us.

Tickets reduced to a tenner for our fans, a fiver concessions.

Will you bring 7,400? That's the theoretical maximum away allocation.

I would wish you good luck, but.... :rolleyes:

We will probably bring 3000 max mate. I hope leeds go down though and we are both safe. Good luck after our game lol

We won't be bringing the full allocation I'm sure.

I hope we both stay up and Leeds go down, so good luck apart from our game against each other :thumbup:

Indeed. I'd love it if we could have a hand in relegating Leeds.

Have absolutely no axe to grind with Leicester. I've always looked at you in admiration. Martin O'Neill applied for the Barnsley job when he was manager of Grantham, and we threw his CV in the bin!

You are much too big to be scraping around in hellish League One, anyway. It's a God-awful division.

Let's think. If we stay up, and you stay up, that means Luton, and two of Hull, Leeds, and Southend. Hopefully the first two!

If we dont get anything from preston the game will quite simply be "Massive!!" I'd certanly expect a good 4,000 to make the journey up maybe more, which would still be an excellant turnout for where we are in the table, and the constant terrible football we've had to put up with this season.

Indeed. I'd love it if we could have a hand in relegating Leeds.

Have absolutely no axe to grind with Leicester. I've always looked at you in admiration. Martin O'Neill applied for the Barnsley job when he was manager of Grantham, and we threw his CV in the bin!

You are much too big to be scraping around in hellish League One, anyway. It's a God-awful division.

Let's think. If we stay up, and you stay up, that means Luton, and two of Hull, Leeds, and Southend. Hopefully the first two!

Thanks. To be honest I dont see us as a big club anymore. We have a big fan base but a poor team.

Archived