Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Mystery Warm-up lad?

I think Thracian is a combine harvester salesman?

We're driving one down to deepdale and we're going to mow down Preston on Saturday, with Thracian at the controls... Nugent wont stand a chance!... :thumbup: .... :unsure:

We're driving one down to deepdale and we're going to mow down Preston on Saturday, with Thracian at the controls... Nugent wont stand a chance!... :thumbup: .... :unsure:

:D :D That brings back memories of a kind. I did once, as an 10-year-old, start a builldozer with a push-button ignition and somehow set it moving towards a row of shops at the bottom end of St Mary's Avenue in Leicester Forest East.

The shops were only shells, being under construction at the time, but I had no idea how to stop the yellow dragon and it was only yards away from ploughing into what became the off licence when a bloke leapt on board and prevented disaster by stopping the thing. :whistle:

Players have been dropping like flies, such a Levi who reported in ill. I'm guessing he asked Gradel along just in case another injury occured in the warm up.

Managers always have a squad of about 18 or 19 before every match, they then cut it down to 16 when they hand in the team-sheet to the ref before the game. As you say, it's just in case anyone picks up an injury in the warm-up.

Archived