Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Mystery Warm-up lad?

worthy must have some thought of using him otherwise why would he have him out there warming up with them?

Players have been dropping like flies, such a Levi who reported in ill. I'm guessing he asked Gradel along just in case another injury occured in the warm up.

Is this the good news Thracian didn't reveal the other day in that thread of his?

what was this news in the end :dunno:

did i miss thracians big exposure?

i was still thinking about the "HARVEST" clue and the best i could think of was barclay james harvest and harvest bread :blink:

Oooh, sounds promising then!!! :doh:

I think Lycett was going to be released to Grimsby wasn't he? Or was it some other unrated youth player they had on trial and wanted?

"Harvest" sounds more like Wenger style hoovering up of top youngsters. At least, thats what a friend calls it when he imports more eastern europeans for his under 18s than any amount of builders could, in Football Manager :P

Also, has Andy King always had a squad number??

He was given one before the Villa game, along with Odhiambo, but wasn't selected in the 16.

WTF is this "Harvest" thing everyone's on about... can I have a thread link or an explanation please... :cry:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...st&p=591506

Archived