Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Gareth McAuley and Stephen Hughes

McAuley is a consistent bugger and should have been in the team of the year ahead of that donkey Moore. His absence from our team is immense and when he doesnt play we seem to struggle. Well done to Hughes as well for a good game and a half lol. Maybe its too little and too late for his Walkers career to continue beyond the summer?

Cant believe Mcauley was in the tam he was only on for like 70 minutes i think.

And wheres Nissa? Scores a vital goal and keeps Sedgewick at bay what more can you ask.

The game might well have been over and our chances of survival considerably reduced but McAuley's two vital contributions - and he had an excellent game in general helping to restrict a decent attack to a few crumbs...and that when being nowhere near fully fit

I don't think McAuley would be in the shortlist for team of the year but I think we unearthed a true gem in getting him and it's one thing that RK can be praised for. So consistent and a very good defender. Leicester's player of the year IMO.

Would anyone who went to the game comment on whether Hughes was more effective than Wesolowski?

Archived