Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Why oh why?

I'll tell you bluntly 'cos I've had enough of your whining. Your post was deleted because you're a ****. You annoy people with your presence and most of your posts are utter shite. Stop moaning and get over it. It's still on your post count.

I'll tell you bluntly 'cos I've had enough of your whining. Your post was deleted because you're a ****. You annoy people with your presence and most of your posts are utter shite. Stop moaning and get over it. It's still on your post count.

:appl: Jamie at his best :appl:

lol lol

Did Danny post that today? If so, 7 points out of a possible 6?

We're 19th - Southend won't pass us and neither will Leeds or Hull, in your opinion, Coventry and maybe QPR..

Your deleted post makes NO sense.

Archived