Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Ipswich.

And a quality day out at Portman Road! :thumbup:

Oh yes. That was actually a legendary day out as well. The atmosphere there was brilliant, I won £256, got to drink beers and nearly got kidnapped by Wils. Ipswich is focking brilliant.

It takes a while to get your account approved. I registered last week and was lucky enough to have it approved.

I went on last night, said a few things, came back this morning, said a few more things and im now banned 'till Nov 2008

I wonder if they will ban the scum who told me to **** off, im a pr*ck, etc.etc.

Oh yes. That was actually a legendary day out as well. The atmosphere there was brilliant, I won £256, got to drink beers and nearly got kidnapped by Wils. Ipswich is focking brilliant.

lol :laugh:

You wish. Everyone loves Ipswich! Wooo! I hope this means all of you will be coming down for the game next season.

I know that WACCOE is probably their biggest forum, though in light of yesterday's events I'm not sure they'll accept new members!! :P points

They banned me before I'd even posted anything!

I just wanted to thank them for letting Tiatto score and for dropping four points to us this season...which has made a load of difference now! :D

Archived