Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Chavvy Arsehole

Anyone on/hear about what happened to coach 6? We had a window bricked by some twat hiding in a bush. Some scutty cows on our left aged about 13 gave us the finger and a brick flew from across the road while everyone was laughing at them and wondering what little girls were doing there.

Luckily it was double glazed and only the outer one broke.

nope sounds bad.

But on the note of coaches was fun zooming past in the car with my hand out giving people the wave and then laughing at leeds fans.

Anyone on/hear about what happened to coach 6? We had a window bricked by some twat hiding in a bush. Some scutty cows on our left aged about 13 gave us the finger and a brick flew from across the road while everyone was laughing at them and wondering what little girls were doing there.

You end up in services, on the way back to leicester, whilst coach 12a's driver did sumthing with your window??

If so i was on coach 12a, though i wasnt totally sure of what was going on at your coach. Silly chavs you should have stopped and made them fix the window

We're you pulled over as you got onto the motorway by the cops?

You end up in services, on the way back to leicester, whilst coach 12a's driver did sumthing with your window??

If so i was on coach 12a, though i wasnt totally sure of what was going on at your coach. Silly chavs you should have stopped and made them fix the window

Yeah, that was us. Dunno why we had to slow you lot down as well. Police wouldn't let us stop.

We're you pulled over as you got onto the motorway by the cops?

No, we pulled over to try to pull the loose glass out and they told us to ignore it and get going.

Absolutely shocking policing, really pissed off.

On coach 16 the door kept opening on the way there :ph34r:

Nothing to do with the topic in hand whatsoever. Nobody cares.

As for bricking the window of the coach, that's an absolute disgrace to be honest. But it's something you're always going to be faced with when bitter little chavs pissed up on White Ace have just seen their team lose and think they're hard attacking a bus with a brick, and probably running off afterwards never to be seen again.

Archived