Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Guest Daniel

I heard thats rubbish, for every year theyve had the ame teams because ive got them all, so i dont see why they'd change there plan this year.

Ive got my xbox and cant wait for the game to come out, about 110 nows. :)

I heard thats rubbish, for every year theyve had the ame teams because ive got them all, so i dont see why they'd change there plan this year.

Ive got my xbox and cant wait for the game to come out, about 110 nows. :)

You have every WE?

Great News , but i bet we'll have the old players like Dickov, Les, Muzzy etc etc

I doubt it, I hope not anyway.

They fooked up last time - Muzzy was left footed, Nalis was fast, Thatcher right footed, Heath and Deane small and both pacey, No Scowcroft :o;)

Can't wait for the new game, it just get's better and better with every release. :)

Sounds abit like Fifa!

Im really looking forward to this. Im abit shocked thjey have decided to put Leicester in it though :o

Yes, its brilliant.

Got it from Another World.

Can you take some pics of the Leicester squad and post them on here?

I want to see what Walker, Dabizas, Connolly, Nalis, Gudjonsson and Dublin. Some of those players might be in other squads.

Guest Daniel

I only got it couple of weeks back from Another World in leicester, i got my ps2 chipped to play all imports, it was £45 i think, cant quite remember excatly but pretty sure it was £45.

I only got it couple of weeks back from Another World in leicester, i got my ps2 chipped to play all imports, it was £45 i think, cant quite remember excatly but pretty sure it was £45.

It was only released in Japan a week a go! :huh:

Can you post those screenshots to prove you have it?

I've got it and I was well disappointed because the Leicester team (and every team) is just last years team, no transfers are done from this summer at all - Dickov and Les are still in strike for example. But I downloaded an option file off the net and it fixes all the teams, so that was alright. Connolly is getting loads of goals for me in master league! Players don't really look like they should but I'm hoping they're fixing that for PES4.

The game itself is fan-****ing-tastic, so much better than PES3. You get slowdown sometimes but only in one or two stadiums, doesn't really bother me. I'm off to play it some more :P

is it just on xbox???

cos i only got pc and ps2, please be on ps2 please please please

Its out on PS2 and Xbox. Aiont sure about PC yet. PES3 was out on PC and i dont rate it much.

Archived