Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Details of Winning Eleven 8 (for Asia only) are being revealed and its looking good, WE8 is PES4 in europe (WE8 is released sooner). It's set to be released around October.

Club teams included

PAGE 1/4:

Row 1 - Arsenal, Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers

Row 2 - Charlton Athletic, Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Leicester City

Row 3 - Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Middlesbrough

Row 4 - Newcastle United, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton Wanderers

Row 5 - Ajaccio, Lille, Auxerre, Bastia, Bordeaux

Row 6 - Guingamp, Lens, Lyon, Monaco, Metz

Row 7 - Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Marseille, PSG

Row 8 - Le Mans, Rennes, Sochaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse

PAGE 2/4:

Row 1 - 1860 Munich, FC Koln, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich, Borussia Monchengladbach

Row 2 - Borussia Dortmund, Frankfurt, Hannover 96, Hansa Rostock, Hamburg SV

Row 3 - Kaiserslaurten, Hertha Berlin, Schalke 04, SC Freiburg, VfL Bochum

Row 4 - VfB Stuttgart, VfL Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen, AC Milan, Ancona

Row 5 - AS Roma, Bologna, Brescia, Chievo Verona, Empoli

Row 6 - Inter Milan, Juventus, SS Lazio, Lecce, Modena

Row 7 - Parma, Perugia, Reggina, Sampdoria, Siena

Row 8 - Udinese, Ajax, AZ, ADO Den Haag, FC Twente

PAGE 3/4:

Row 1 - Feyenoord, FC Gronigen, Heerenveen, NAC, NEC

Row 2 - PSV Eindhoven, RBC, RKC, Roda JC, FC Utrecht

Row 3 - Vitesse Arnhem, FC Volendam, Willem II, FC Zwolle, Albacete

Row 4 - Athletic Bilbao, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Celta Vigo, Deportivo La Coruna

Row 5 - Espanyol, Malaga, Mallorca, Murcia, Osasuna

Row 6 - Real Betis, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Real Zaragoza, Racing Santander

Row 7 - Sevilla, Valencia, Valladolid, Villarreal, Boca Juniors

Row 8 - River Plate, Cruzeiro, Santos, Anderlecht, Sparta Prague

OTHERS:

Row 1: AEK Athens, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Benfica

Row 2: Sporting Lisbon, Spartak Moscow, Lokomotiv Moskow, Celtic, Rangers

Row 3: Anderlecht, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Dinamo Kyiv, PES United

Row 4: WE United

Eventually we are included! :D The Premiership isn't licensed in WE8 but fingers crossed it will be in PES4.

Teams

* Official licenses for Eredivisie NV (Holland), Serie A (Italy) and La Liga (Spain). All clubs from these leagues will have correct names, player names, and official kits.

* 138 club teams.

* Addition of Latvia to national team selection.

Master League

* Players now age, with stats that change as they get older, before eventually retiring. New players are introduced at a very young age to replace the ones who have retired.

* 3 choices when beginning the Master League:

1. Start with regular ML fake players (Castoro, Njord, Cellini, etc)

2. Start with regular ML fake players, but with 3 real-life players of your choice to replace 3 fake players (for example replace Baroja, Vorlander and Matt with Makaay, Lucio and Scholl if you are Bayern Munich).

3. Start with chosen team's real-life squad (Real Madrid start with Zidane, Raul, etc).

Game Engine

* Free-kick changes, including in-direct free-kicks, moveable wall and goalkeeper.

* New passing technique, whereby the pass will depend on how long the button is held in for. For example, if facing 2 team-mates, holding in X for longer would pass the ball to the farthest team-mate, while a tap would pass to the nearer man. This also applies to through passing and crossing.

* Ball no longer appears to be 'stuck' to the player's foot, it responds indenpendently of player movement.

* New dribble techniques and feints.

* More penalty and free-kick animations.

* Re-worked AI.

* Football rules updated.

* 6 star difficulty unlockable in WEShop.

Appearance/Environment

* Injury Time indicator, showing exactly how much injury time is left.

* Referees will be seen on pitch during the game.

* According to the pitch conditions, wear and tear/dirt may appear on players' uniforms.

* Player models re-done.

* New stadia, so far: Rasunda (Sweden), Stade Velodrome (Marseille), Parc de Princes (PSG), De Kuip (Feyenoord), St. James' Park (Newcastle), Westfalonstadion (Borussia Dortmund).

* Re-designed menu layout.

* Competition name editor unlockable in WE Shop.

* JFA licenced Japan A team and Japan U23 team.

* No online play.

Screenshots

http://www.soccergaming.com/db/news/show.php?NID=476

http://www.soccergaming.com/db/news/show.php?NID=466

I can't bloody wait!!! :lol: B)

Great News , but i bet we'll have the old players like Dickov, Les, Muzzy etc etc

I doubt it, I hope not anyway.

They fooked up last time - Muzzy was left footed, Nalis was fast, Thatcher right footed, Heath and Deane small and both pacey, No Scowcroft :o;)

Can't wait for the new game, it just get's better and better with every release. :)

Great News , but i bet we'll have the old players like Dickov, Les, Muzzy etc etc

They fooked up last time - Muzzy was left footed, Nalis was fast, Thatcher right footed, Heath and Deane small and both pacey, No Scowcroft :o;)

Can't wait for the new game, it just get's better and better with every release. :)

Leicester weren't in the last PES though? :huh:

Ooooops, that was the update I purchased. ;)

Idiot ;)

Those updates are great for correcting team and player names. The option to insert my English teams in is crap though because the stats and appearences are awful and it ****s up the international squads.

Idiot ;)

Those updates are great for correcting team and player names. The option to insert my English teams in is crap though because the stats and appearences are awful and it ****s up the international squads.

Best to edit yourself - It's quite a long process, but well worth it. ;)

Best to edit yourself - It's quite a long process, but well worth it.  ;)

..or buy the PC version and download a patch ;)

I enjoyed editing the PS2 version, takes ages but it gives you satisfaction when you finish :)

Good thing about having all last seasons Premiership in PES4 is that in Master League you won't play foreign teams week in week out, you'll play a Premiership season against Premiership clubs :) Also you'll be able to start with real players instead of the made up ones like Castillo, Valery etc.

Best to edit yourself - It's quite a long process, but well worth it.  ;)

..or buy the PC version and download a patch ;)

I enjoyed editing the PS2 version, takes ages but it gives you satisfaction when you finish :)

Good thing about having all last seasons Premiership in PES4 is that in Master League you won't play foreign teams week in week out, you'll play a Premiership season against Premiership clubs :) Also you'll be able to start with real players instead of the made up ones like Castillo, Valery etc.

That's what has really put me off Master League before - Starting with the Cellini's et al. I just got bored after a while.

So this game should be class then if you can start with the original set of players for each club.

Konami - Top banana!

:banana:

Wowsers! :o

That's brilliant that Leicester are in PES4!! I've just got back from my hols and that is almost as good news as hearing we'd completed the signing of Joey Gudjonnson and Makin!

Good Stuff! B)

That's what has really put me off Master League before - Starting with the Cellini's et al. I just got bored after a while.

So this game should be class then if you can start with the original set of players for each club.

Konami - Top banana!

:banana:

I have a funny feeling you have to start in D2 again like in PES3, I think I read that each ML Division will have 16 teams and D2 will have 8 which you choose before you start, I hope it isn't like this :(

Guest Daniel

Ive got all the screen shots of it, with tea select and shit.

It looks wicked, my favourite game, i wont only buy pes4, i will buy an xebox with the game to play it on live.

I love it.

Ive got all the screen shots of it, with tea select and shit.

It looks wicked, my favourite game, i wont only buy pes4, i will buy an xebox with the game to play it on live.

I love it.

Is that possible?

Guest Daniel

It will be on live aswel, meaning you can play people from all around the world, finally, somebody might beat me. ;)

OMG tis sounds wicked :D

pro evo 3 to me when it first came out i didnt think you could get any better :w00t: but now reading all this and with leicester finnally in it YEEEEEES WOOHOOO and u can do master league with the proper team players omg sounds too good, but one thing i garantee will be is that we will indeed have last years premiership team, because everytime pro evo has came out it usually is slow on making the transfers and i used to find players were still at the club they shudnt be at so hopefully they will do the transfers last on this one so they keep it upto date B)

..but one thing i garantee will be is that we will indeed have last years premiership team, because everytime pro evo has came out it usually is slow on making the transfers and i used to find players were still at the club they shudnt be at so hopefully they will do the transfers last on this one so they keep it upto date B)

Well normally they have some summer transfers in and hopefully this time the squads will be more up to date.

Apparently it's easy to transfer players to teams in edit mode this year anyway and you don't have to unlock it.

Very bad new guys :(

Winning Eleven 8 may have featured the teams from last seasons top divisions, but Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is set to have updated leagues. For the English sides Leeds United, Leicester City and Wolves have all been replaced in PES4 with Crystal Palace, Norwich and West Brom.

This news comes from the PESLeague finals where a playable beta version of Pro Evolution Soccer 4 was on show. The game also appeared to have much more up to date rosters. And with still 2 months to go, it's a promising sign that further updates may still occur. The slowdown is unfortunatley still there when the box becomes crowded, but this is still expected to be rectified before the final release in October.

These seems silly to me to spend all the time creating 70 or 80 players for Leicester, Leeds and Wolves only to go over them for PES4! Fingers crossed that PES4 might contain us aswell as the new Prem sides, if not that the players for Leicester still in the database as free agents.

Archived