Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Song for tomorrow?

So who's the big dog if N Block next year when you and Andy stage your boycott? :unsure:
Which is why you and Andy need to come next season.

I've told you - I'm not coming to the Walkers next year, and I'm banned from N Block anyway, so me turning up is out of the question. I fear Andy is put off attending by the fact that it's an all Season Ticket affair in N next season, and so his attendance is in doubt as well. Surely you're not afraid to lead the way if needs be next time round?

I've told you - I'm not coming to the Walkers next year, and I'm banned from N Block anyway, so me turning up is out of the question. I fear Andy is put off attending by the fact that it's an all Season Ticket affair in N next season, and so his attendance is in doubt as well. Surely you're not afraid to lead the way if needs be next time round?

Me?! You 'avin a larf sunshine? lol

That'd be like the blind leading the blind.

I would say that the only way you're going to get it to grow now is by expanding on what you have already, i.e. you have a few hundred lads who will sing, but now you need to get everyone singing all the time, making new songs, more confetti, banners, flags etc. The more fun it looks over there, the more people and attention it'll attract.

I will bring some confetti if i can sit in N tommorow and i will have a flag made for next seasons campaign that is my contribution. If everyone does the same then we will have a right giggle in the future, providing we are up to scratch on the field.

Archived