Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Song for tomorrow?

1) take caps lock off

and

2)

When your smiling

When your smiling

the whole world smiles with you

when your laughing

when your laughing

the sun comes shineing through

when your smiling

you'll bring out the rain

stop your sighing

be happy again

when your smiling

when your smiling

THE WHOLE WORLD SMILES WITH YOU

Prime example of why we dont sing that song, because nobody knows the words. Or is that a typo? :dunno:

Shut up Turkish.

Just making the point that "When your smiling" sounds shite because at that part of he song everyone has there own version. We should have it as our anthem and play it at the start of every match like they do at upton park with "im forever blowing bubbles" or at liverpool with "ill never walk alone :thumbup:

Indeed they aren't. But it's still funny to laugh at them. Isn't it?

I've had my laughs to be honest. The amount of attention they are still getting even now a week after they were confimed as basically down makes me sick.

I've had my laughs to be honest. The amount of attention they are still getting even now a week after they were confimed as basically down makes me sick.

How can you be fed up of laughing at Leeds when they still consider themselves to be a massive club?? I agree that they're getting much more attention than they deserve from the media, but a big club like the mighty Leeds United do not go into administration and get relegated from the second tier of English football very often.

Jme, are you in N block tomorrow?

Unfortunately the man they call Jme is banned from N Block. However he is aiming to be as close as he can to the back of P Block, which is right next to it. Are you going to venture into the franchise me and Standupandsing tried to build?

Unfortunately the man they call Jme is banned from N Block. However he is aiming to be as close as he can to the back of P Block, which is right next to it. Are you going to venture into the franchise me and Standupandsing tried to build?

Too bad.

Franchise?

I'm not sure.

Why ever not? I think you should, just to meet the FoxesTalk massive who are all located at the back. And to be part of the love-in. As well as getting to touch Wils' hair.

JME i am dissappointed in you :angry: are you giving up on N block ? You cant give up, the hopes and dreams of hundreds of fans rest upon your mighty shoulders. They need you JME and dont you forget that.

Not me.

I can never have my fill of laughs at their expense.

The fall from grace is so spectacular, so meteoric, that it will obviously be a talking point for the summer and beyond.

After all: We all hate Leeds SCUM. We all hate Leeds SCUM. We all hate Leeds SCUM. We all hate Leeds SCUM. :yahoo:

JME i am dissappointed in you :angry: are you giving up on N block ? You cant give up, the hopes and dreams of hundreds of fans rest upon your mighty shoulders. They need you JME and dont you forget that.

Mate my hand is forced. If I'm banned by the powers that be, there's not an awful lot I can do about it really. The best I can do is the block next to it. The fate of N Block now rests with Andrew - Standupandsing. You'll all be fine with him there, he's an inspirational leader. Apologies my friend, but as of right now, I am officially done with N Block in a physical sense.

Mate my hand is forced. If I'm banned by the powers that be, there's not an awful lot I can do about it really. The best I can do is the block next to it. The fate of N Block now rests with Andrew - Standupandsing. You'll all be fine with him there, he's an inspirational leader. Apologies my friend, but as of right now, I am officially done with N Block in a physical sense.

Ok i can understand that. And Andrew.H is a good man its now his turn to take N block by the horns and try to get it to take off next season :thumbup:

Ok i can understand that. And Andrew.H is a good man its now his turn to take N block by the horns and try to get it to take off next season :thumbup:

Indeed it is. If I'm required to do anything behind the scenes, i.e. talking to various people about various things, I'll be more than happy to lend my support. But I'll have nothing to do with the way it's run (should there be anything on next season) or match day proceedings. It's Season-Ticket only there next season as well apparently.

Hopefully it'll grow next season for you lot and develop further into something more of an Ultra group.

Indeed it is. If I'm required to do anything behind the scenes, i.e. talking to various people about various things, I'll be more than happy to lend my support. But I'll have nothing to do with the way it's run (should there be anything on next season) or match day proceedings. It's Season-Ticket only there next season as well apparently.

Hopefully it'll grow next season for you lot and develop further into something more of an Ultra group.

Fingers crossed. Im not too optimistic about it taking off big, but as long as there is a few hundred lads in there making some noise i will be more than happy.

Fingers crossed. Im not too optimistic about it taking off big, but as long as there is a few hundred lads in there making some noise i will be more than happy.

Shouldn't we as a club be trying to get a few thousand people singing instead of a few hundred?

I would say that the only way you're going to get it to grow now is by expanding on what you have already, i.e. you have a few hundred lads who will sing, but now you need to get everyone singing all the time, making new songs, more confetti, banners, flags etc. The more fun it looks over there, the more people and attention it'll attract.

I would say that the only way you're going to get it to grow now is by expanding on what you have already, i.e. you have a few hundred lads who will sing, but now you need to get everyone singing all the time, making new songs, more confetti, banners, flags etc. The more fun it looks over there, the more people and attention it'll attract.

Which is why you and Andy need to come next season.

Archived